Page 39 of 263 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery 2017/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    By "this shit" do you mean your posts?
    I think he means Wenger's constantly failing management methods, his consistent refusal to do what needs to be done to move the team up a level, his unfaltering ability to serve the interests of the few at the expense of the fans, his devotion to being unambitious and his unerring inability to achieve what he's paid to achieve.

But that's just a guess.

He could have equally been referring to two more years of your snide messages and smileys that wind people up and cause a bad atmosphere on the forum.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this Wenger bloke spends this window signing new pet projects and fails to land at least two world class and experienced players that we need, in positions we need to be filled, then it shows either his utter contempt for everyone at Arsenal, including the owner and the board, or the extent to which he's out of his depth as a manager at a top football club. Either way, he should be sacked if he can't even prepare the team pre-season for a proper title challenge. Who could argue against that?

Let's hope his current dicking around signing players we don't need is merely the sideshow rather than the main event. But Wenger is so damn arrogant it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he's already forgotten about last season and the hostility he caused and has already resolved to blunder on with more of the same old bullshit. Better not be the case. Wouldn't like to be in his clown shoes if he thinks he can get away with his shit too many times.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal's Russian scout:

"This player is not talented enough for European level and it's unrealistic to discuss his transfer to a top EPL club," he told Russian outlet Sports.

"Alexander would need to improve his football in general, as well as his physical, psychological and mental attributes."
    I hope this is true. What I mean is I hope it's true we won't sign him, rather than I hope it's true about the player but Wenger will sign him anyway.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the point of adding more squad fillers? Wenger said it himself - we need top quality signings that will actually improve the team. And we need them in the right positions and not a £35m CM for the sake of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    What's the point of adding more squad fillers? Wenger said it himself - we need top quality signings that will actually improve the team. And we need them in the right positions and not a £35m CM for the sake of it.
    Wenger is an expert at adding squad fillers, that's pretty much all he's done for the past couple of seasons and he's spent a fortune doing it.

This summer has the potential to be horrific what with the Sanchez to City rumours growing day by day.

If we sell Sanchez to City I'm done with this club.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I think he means Wenger's constantly failing management methods, his consistent refusal to do what needs to be done to move the team up a level, his unfaltering ability to serve the interests of the few at the expense of the fans, his devotion to being unambitious and his unerring inability to achieve what he's paid to achieve.

But that's just a guess.

He could have equally been referring to two more years of your snide messages and smileys that wind people up and cause a bad atmosphere on the forum.
    'boom'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Wenger says a lot of things and most of the time it's BS, lost count of the amount of times he's said he only wants top top quality only to go out and sign some unknown who is distinctly average.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    France have some excellent young players, so much talent. Mbappe, Dembele, Varane, Lemar, Griezmann etc are all under 25. Really baffling how they didn't win the euros.

I'd love is to sign Dembele, pure talent and insanely quick. The way he ran away from Walker today was scary.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeebus View Post
    'boom'

'senseofhumourfail', more like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    France have some excellent young players, so much talent. Mbappe, Dembele, Varane, Lemar, Griezmann etc are all under 25. Really baffling how they didn't win the euros.

I'd love is to sign Dembele, pure talent and insanely quick. The way he ran away from Walker today was scary.
    Which Dembele? There are so many.