User Tag List

Page 40 of 263 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery 2017/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All we're getting now is links to pipedream signings, apparently Mbappe, Lacazette and Lemar all coming.....so sick of these BS, they might have been believable in the first 10 years but now they're wearing thin.

We're not going to sign any of those players, Lacazette we get linked to every summer, it's boring! We will never pay £100+ million in a month of Sundays, we're cheap it's ridiculous to even claim we would.

We'll end up with the usual bargain basement rubbish we always do, we've already started by signing up a freebie, it's what we do best. People can say wait until the end of the transfer window etc etc, but by now we know how it works with this club, one disappointment after another.

After all the speculation about change the whole backroom staff are being offered new deals it seems, nothing is going to change and we'll fail again just as we have for over a decade now.

I just think there's just someone putting BS rumours out to try and keep the fans happy, none of these ever come to fruition, Wenger singed a new contract (it was obvious he was going to from the start), the rest of the team stay on with no change and noone to keep Wenger in check and the transfers will be the usually nonsense speculation ending up in middle of the road disappointing signings noone knows or cares about.

This club should be renamed Arsene Wenger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierrymon View Post
    Which Dembele? There are so many.
    Dortmund one!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    France have some excellent young players, so much talent. Mbappe, Dembele, Varane, Lemar, Griezmann etc are all under 25. Really baffling how they didn't win the euros.

I'd love is to sign Dembele, pure talent and insanely quick. The way he ran away from Walker today was scary.
    Yeah I agree, they are producing top tier talent like Spain/Germany were around 5-10 years ago.

What I find baffling is how we don't ever seem to pick up any decent young talent out of France, what an earth is Giles Grimandi doing out there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Yeah I agree, they are producing top tier talent like Spain/Germany were around 5-10 years ago.

What I find baffling is how we don't ever seem to pick up any decent young talent out of France, what an earth is Giles Grimandi doing out there?
    Hookers and blow.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Papers linking us to Juan Cuadrado 30 years old (almost) for 30m. Best not delay. Next year he`ll be 31m. Are we really that desperate.? For 30m I`d rather keep Walcott.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mostly desperate agents doing the linking, I think. You know us, we are hardly likely to be linked to anyone at all in reality.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Papers linking us to Juan Cuadrado 30 years old (almost) for 30m. Best not delay. Next year he`ll be 31m. Are we really that desperate.? For 30m I`d rather keep Walcott.
    The media are just bored.

Juve only acquired him permanently a month ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    I once sat next to Luis Boa Morte on the tube. He was playing for the Hammers then and wore training long johns. Didnt even know it was him till he stood up to wait for the doors to open.
    #Arsenallegend
    I came home once and found Luis Boa Morte in my living room. True story that. Chatted for a while with my family and then he drove back to Fulham's training ground. Nice chap. Gets around.

I'm back, what have I missed?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.” Dennis Bergkamp
    "I started clapping myself until I realized that i was sunderland's manager". Peter Reid
    "Happy those, who can remain at Highbury." Jane Austen, Emma

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never found Luis Boa Morte
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    We're signing Tape Cassette say BEIN sports.

I for one would be very happy with that. Athletico Madrid certainly know how to scout a good striker - so let's buy him.
    Intelligent player. Makes excellent runs through the middle, equally comfortable left or right foot, great technique and knows how to find the net. I'd be happy to pay 50million. Just get the deal done.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.” Dennis Bergkamp
    "I started clapping myself until I realized that i was sunderland's manager". Peter Reid
    "Happy those, who can remain at Highbury." Jane Austen, Emma