User Tag List

Page 43 of 263 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery 2017/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    They'll do the bare minimum again, the very least they think they can get away with. Wenger's back in his element, as if last season didn't even happen.
    Aye, this is what I just find incredible. We are up to our old tricks again after that abomination of a season. Wenger won't change and he certainly doesn't seem to think he needs to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Spot on, we're quick to reward the rubbish ones with new contracts but when it comes to the better players we seem to let them run down their deals till they have a year left and drag our heels ridiculously.

Just an embarrassment to be honest, nothing at this club is done properly.

Alexis, Ozil and Ox' futures all up in the air and probably a summer of BS rumours about players we have no chance of signing like Mbappe, sick of this rubbish.

We should sort out a deals quickly for a change, oh I forgot we do when it's some nobody freebie we don't have to pay for or when it's average players in our squad nobody wants, but as soon as it's half decent players or important member sof our squad we take forever.

How this club has fallen from grace, the stadium move has proven a poison chalice for the fans.
    Yep. To be honest we are so use to this rubbish now it will probably come of no surprise to anybody when we fail to land any of our primary targets and most likely lose our star player.

I use to think we were unlucky in the market years ago, I use to attribute our lousy luck to the stadium move and stuff like that. The last few seasons have proven beyond doubt we are in this situation due to our own incompetence and I don't see anything changing this summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Yep. To be honest we are so use to this rubbish now it will probably come of no surprise to anybody when we fail to land any of our primary targets and most likely lose our star player.

I use to think we were unlucky in the market years ago, I use to attribute our lousy luck to the stadium move and stuff like that. The last few seasons have proven beyond doubt we are in this situation due to our own incompetence and I don't see anything changing this summer.
    I just think every decision we seem to make is pretty lousy, giving Wenger a new contract, not getting important players signed up, not signing players we need early, just everything really, what's worse is nothing ever changes, fully expecting another frustrating summer where we get linked with pipedream players would have no chance of signing, maybe the odd nobody signed and then another farce 2-3 weeks into the new season on transfer deadline day where we just panic buy.

So much wrong as this club and yet none of the people in control care, it seems to be all about lining their own pockets and nothing else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    That cunt's trying to force Alexis out of the club.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chelsea circling for Ox

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...rlain-10649980

Or, it's a load of old shit just like most of the stuff you hear.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alexis, Ox, Monreal, these are the players who stood up when everyone else pissed off and these are the players we should be doing everything to keep. Instead, the contracts of the first two still haven't been resolved and there are rumours of Monreal pissing off back to Spain. Apart from Cazorla and Bellerin (so we could get a bigger fee), have we managed to secure contracts for any of the key players? This feels like the start of the decline that was bound to set in once we dropped out of the top 4. It was imperative to move instantly to sign up our existing star players, but also to land a big new signing as a measure of the club's intent. But seeing as the only intent is to make money, we've haven't done any of those things.

Expect to see this shit drag on and on throughout the summer.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Typical Arsenal no signings yet and pissing off existing players that we should keep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On this day 22 years ago, we signed Bergy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rodders View Post
    Typical Arsenal no signings yet and pissing off existing players that we should keep
    Don't fret, it won't be long before we are blaming Chelsea and Man City for the inflated market and why we are incapable of signing top class players!