User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Chelsea (FA Cup, neutral)

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone got a team pic with the 'winners' banner behind them?
    I can't find one online anywhere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeebus View Post
    Anyone got a team pic with the 'winners' banner behind them?
    I can't find one online anywhere
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Who was it the other day absolutely slaughtering the idea of Monreal playing as a CB....
    Monreal doesn't get enough credit. A very solid player and he has heart. Works hard for everything and one of the more vocal players too. A lot of his qualities go unnoticed.

Rob Holding! He has had a very good season. Reminds me of when Senderos first arrived in the team to win the FA Cup. A really good start for the kid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Monreal doesn't get enough credit. A very solid player and he has heart. Works hard for everything and one of the more vocal players too. A lot of his qualities go unnoticed.

Rob Holding! He has had a very good season. Reminds me of when Senderos first arrived in the team to win the FA Cup. A really good start for the kid.
    Please do not use the name Senderos to compare any defender we buy. Bad Karma

I still believe the reason why our defenders regress is bad training. Holding still has what came with him from Bolton.....it takes time to ruin them.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I prefer Monreal at centre back to left back where he's far too slow and gets absolutely rinsed for pace

I remember games where he and Mertesacker were playing at centre back two - three years ago and he was actually the better between the two of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've got to take your hat off to him, I can't stand the guy but how has he managed to win the FA cup in an absolutely abysmal season?

3 trophies in 4 years is a big big achievement no matter how much you hate the guy. You enter 4 competitions every year and we've managed to win 1. No wonder the board and other fans think we're idiots.

I still can't believe we actually beat Chelsea, yes CHELSEA, in a cup final

Made me smile seeing him walk around the pitch smiling and clapping the fans. This is the perfect time for him to move on; leave on a high, having broken a record. Also makes me think- we're underachieving so much in general, imagine if we got in a top, modern manager... we'd actually be frightening. We're winning cups despite having a bad season, imagine what we'd do with an Allegri.

But anyway I just want to enjoy this moment.

We beat chelsea

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks GP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great great win yesterday, it's what everyone has been calling for, a performance where we showed real hunger, desire, pressured Chelsea and gave them no time on the ball, this is the kind of performance we've all wanted to see for years to be honest, so fair play to the team, can't praise them highly enough for that and for once we managed to upset the odds.

Didn't expect to win the cup against Chelsea so I'm amazed we did it, it seems we can turn up and produce performances like this once in a while.

As a standalone game in isolation to win the cup this was fantastic, just really need to produce performance like this in the CL and league against the big teams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozil and Xhaka ran that match yesterday. Two dominant performances but Per was my MOTM.