User Tag List

Thread: North Korea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

North Korea

the usual sabre rattling, or is something more serious on the cards?

Discuss.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to New York in a couple of weeks so if they could just hold off until I'm back that would be great thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All down to Trump's lack of foreign policy experience. Not so much in terms of knowing shit about shit, because none of them do (as demonstrated in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc), but because he has zero experience with the usual suspects who stink up the State Dept. So he's had to abdicate decision making to a bunch of lunatics who think Dr Strangelove is a true story.

The Chinese will handle this, in return for huge favours that will then undermine US domestic policy. Which is the game. That's why we have seen such cosy ties between the rabid left and the Chinese of late, and the ridiculous reds under the bed saga.

All theatre. From what I can tell, the North Korean nuclear program consists of 12 dustbins tied together with string, each bin containing junk from a nuclear shit pile. If they can blast the bins high enough, and avoid killing themselves in the process, they might be able to hit the south, thereby immediately opening themselves up to Buck Turdigson's and Jack Ripper's eager retaliation. They might be fucked up but they aren't that stupid.

Real threat is in Syria where Uncle Tom's ISIS mates continue to lose ground, which is mightily upsetting the globalists.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    People have very short memories when it comes to the DPRK. They engage in this sabre rattling every three or four years with nuclear missle tests, the Americans and the international community are outraged and the Chinese face palm.

Nothing comes of it because even though the powers that be in Pyongyang are nuts they aren't totally nuts, having total control over the lives of piles of cinder isn't as much fun as it is actual human beings.

It's an act of desperation to reinforce to their own people that they are still in charge when the regime is coming apart at the seams. The more often stuff like this happens, the more convinced I am that i will see a reunified Korea in my lifetime.

The party likely to win power in the South Korean elections are keen on re-adopting the sunshine policy