User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lacazette has come home (official).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Man Utd source.....press on some bullshit. Ignore this one. The below was left out of the headlines.

In the build-up to that game at the end of last season Arsene Wenger suggested he was open to burying the hatchet with his old rivals.

“I am open always in life to everything, for peace,” he said.

Jose Mourinho responded by saying: “He doesn't need to. He doesn't need to [make peace] because there are no problems.

"In the last match at Old Trafford [1-1 draw last November], we shook hands before and after. I remember that I still met him in the corridor for the press conferences, we shook hands again.

"He doesn't need to make peace. When there is peace, we don't have to have problems.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lacazette injured and out for 6 weeks following knee surgery.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/13/arsena...rgery-7309853/

HCZ
    As I said in the ostersunds thread. This seems very suspect to me, the evening standard said that this was an issue that’s been known about for a while.
    Maybe I’m being incredibly cynical but can’t help thinking this has been done now because Lacazette is mentally gone and can’t hack the pressure of being so key to our Europa league chances of success and so Wenger being Wenger has instead of trying to get his confidence back by exposing him, has allowed him to cop out with a knee operation that otherwise could have waited.

I don’t know that’s the case, I have no evidence that’s the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Lacazette injured and out for 6 weeks following knee surgery.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/13/arsena...rgery-7309853/
    LOL. Sold Bif and bought a striker that can't play in the Europa.

If that was 6 weeks at the gypos he'd be back within 4. But 6 weeks here, I doubt we'll ever see him again. Santi was only out for 2 weeks.

No Theo either. Alexis gone.

So Welbeck, that lethal finisher.

Monreal better get his shooting boots back on.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    As I said in the ostersunds thread. This seems very suspect to me, the evening standard said that this was an issue that’s been known about for a while.
    Maybe I’m being incredibly cynical but can’t help thinking this has been done now because Lacazette is mentally gone and can’t hack the pressure of being so key to our Europa league chances of success and so Wenger being Wenger has instead of trying to get his confidence back by exposing him, has allowed him to cop out with a knee operation that otherwise could have waited.

It's suspicious enough. He didn't look to have any problems on the weekend, other than with his finishing.

Well the fans who were all over his case can be happy now. They get Welbeck.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe Auba can grow a beard and swap his shirt?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post

Dunno, seems a bit far fetched.

If he's been injured for a while that might explain his recent performances.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

HCZ
    His body language has looked like someone with zero confidence. And haven’t seen issues with mobility or him grimacing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose, if we're really reaching for outlandish theories, it could explain why crackhead kept subbing him.

But he didn't look in any trouble at all on Saturday.

More likely Wenger's got some harebrained scheme to get him sorted now for some big end of season push he has fantasised about. He probably thinks we have more than enough talent to cover for him in the Europa where we shall be underestimating our opponents as usual.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blink did mention Lacazette's lack of pace and looking slow. Maybe the injury is effecting his game and it could be Wenger making the decision but wouldn't be surprised if Laca's camp demanded he'd go for this surgery now after the pummeling he's taken after the NLD.

Wenger's a cunt! If he's known about this injury for ages and been struggling, instead of taking the heat of Lacazette and blaming his form on fitness/injury he's gone out and said it's down to Aubameyang arriving.