User Tag List

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Wimbledon 2017 (3rd July - 16 July)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lmao

I hope the next bond is a woman too.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. "James" Bond. I wouldn't put it past the stupid cunts.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Simple. Because it's not done as a character development, it's done as another concession to political correctness - the disease that is destroying our society and culture. These faggoty liberals who believe they have a lock on morality have long since hijacked the BBC.
    Don't often agree with NQ about...well, anything really but this.
    A time-travelling alien can be either gender, as can an international spy or a "sleuth", but Dr Who, James Bond and Sherlock Holmes are male characters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not any more.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Dr Who is a male character but I can't say I really give a fuck, and don't really see it as the thin end of the wedge in imposing moral conformity.
    The real pathetic thing for me was the campaign to prevent Kris Marshall getting the part, people need to get out more.
    It's not like it's a new idea, the idea of a woman Doctor Who is older than me (it was first mooted when Tom Baker slung his scarf on the hook).
    I think people who are celebrating that the new doctor who is a woman are as sad as the people really getting bent out of shape about it (not saying that includes you Letters) it's a fucking tv show that in the main is no where near as good as it was because it's geared towards the instant gratification seeking modern tv audience who sit watching on a Saturday teatime.
    If it happens to be on when I'm not busy I'll watch it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Dr Who is a male character but I can't say I really give a fuck
    I think that's a fairly reasonable response. I think it's silly but tbh they lost me at Capaldi, never liked him as the Doctor.
    I guess at least we have DILF now.
    It's more the reasoning behind it which rankles which as NQ says is all about political correctness and bending over backwards to show they dig equality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Dr Who is a male character but I can't say I really give a fuck, and don't really see it as the thin end of the wedge in imposing moral conformity.
    The real pathetic thing for me was the campaign to prevent Kris Marshall getting the part, people need to get out more.
    It's not like it's a new idea, the idea of a woman Doctor Who is older than me (it was first mooted when Tom Baker slung his scarf on the hook).
    I think people who are celebrating that the new doctor who is a woman are as sad as the people really getting bent out of shape about it (not saying that includes you Letters) it's a fucking tv show that in the main is no where near as good as it was because it's geared towards the instant gratification seeking modern tv audience who sit watching on a Saturday teatime.
    If it happens to be on when I'm not busy I'll watch it.
    There's no thin end of the wedge. Last time we saw the thin end was decades past when we should have had the sense to put a stop to this shite. We're into carpet bombing now, ensuring no stone is left unturned. And, to bring this back on topic, why weren't the women playing the men at Wimbledon? Fucking disgraceful sexism - even if none of the self hating women tennis players want that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    My only opinion on male/female dynamic in tennis (I don't watch women's tennis it's boring) is that if women want equal prize money that's fine by me but you should play best of five sets if you want to get it.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I think that's a fairly reasonable response. I think it's silly but tbh they lost me at Capaldi, never liked him as the Doctor.
    I guess at least we have DILF now.
    It's more the reasoning behind it which rankles which as NQ says is all about political correctness and bending over backwards to show they dig equality.
    I'm the opposite Capaldi is the only one of the new broom I've liked.

If people want to talk about political correctness gone mad, they'd have gone for the awful Russel T Davies and the token gay characters everywhere. To the point where when there was a gay assistant it was actually subtle by comparison.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done to Jodie Whittaker on winning the genderfluid singles title.

And to the organisms who won the to-be-determined doubles titles.