User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thomas Lemar

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Jean Michel Serri would be a good signing, because it's obvious the player we missed most last season was Santi Cazorla

Someone who can control play in the middle of the park and create.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    You dismiss Welbeck but think Joel Campbell is decent??

I think Welbeck is frustrating at best as a goal scorer, but his technical ability and contribution to play well exceeds that of Joel Campbell.

I'm not doing Campbell down, but if Wellbeck isnt Arsenal quality, Joel Campbell certainly isn't
    Exceeds? Nah.

Danny has the strength and work rate but not the technical ability. He can be very clumsy on the ball. Joel is a much better dribbler and passer. He's more creative plus he's always restricted to playing out on the wing.

Both have their strengths and weaknesses but I have no idea why Joel has never had the sort of run in the team Danny has had.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Campbell

He's good but he's no Sessegnon.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Jean Michel Serri would be a good signing, because it's obvious the player we missed most last season was Santi Cazorla

Someone who can control play in the middle of the park and create.
    Last thing we need. Another featherweight midget. No matter how gifted the guy is (and I don't know much about him) we need to get away from Wenger's shitball and back to proper football. Santi's a great player, but because he's so good he compensated for Wenger's crackpot bullshit and at times made it appear Wenger has a clue what he's doing. As soon as Santi was gone our football collapsed into this sideways, backwards nightmare that is the full limit of Wenger's genius.

Powerful, high energy player required in there. Somebody who can compete and take the knocks.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Last thing we need. Another featherweight midget. No matter how gifted the guy is (and I don't know much about him) we need to get away from Wenger's shitball and back to proper football. Santi's a great player, but because he's so good he compensated for Wenger's crackpot bullshit and at times made it appear Wenger has a clue what he's doing. As soon as Santi was gone our football collapsed into this sideways, backwards nightmare that is the full limit of Wenger's genius.

Powerful, high energy player required in there. Somebody who can compete and take the knocks.
    I heard this guy is 5,5 but no slouch and strong.

When the media tell us he's high profile I'm sure people will jump on to the bandwagon.
    Last edited by Power n Glory; 27-07-2017 at 01:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joel Campbell is eons ahead of Walcott in terms of footballing ability. Quite why we have stuck with a player with the worst first touch in football history is puzzling.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Joel Campbell is eons ahead of Walcott in terms of footballing ability. Quite why we have stuck with a player with the worst first touch in football history is puzzling.
    He's a much better dribbler than Walcott and more suited to being a winger. Again, no idea why he hasn't been given a run in the team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    He's a much better dribbler than Walcott and more suited to being a winger. Again, no idea why Wenger is still managing the team.
    Thats more the reason. Campbell is a much better player than Walcott, but our manager is a crackpot lunatic
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Campbell isn't better than Walcott. You lot are nuts.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Wenger isn't better than shit on my shoe. You lot are nuts.
    Für eure Sicherheit