User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Thomas Lemar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

It really is comical how we go about it.

And I emphasise, we wouldn't have Lacazette either had it not been for a transfer ban. It's like something weird has to happen before we stand a chance of completing a deal. Unless it's for a bag of shit, in which case we are decisive.
    Spot on, Lacazette was on his way to Athletico but we got lucky and their ban put pay to that, if not for that we'd only have some freebie nobody to show this summer.

Oh and we can add Mbappe to the almost signed team, even though we never even bid and thus were never interested

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicks and chicks View Post
    Should have got lacazette last season we would have an extra 20 mil this season
    20m for what?

And who cares?

The stewardship of this "club" makes me want to vomit. Had I not attached my allegiance to this team as a kid, I wouldn't come anywhere near this greedy cesspool of shit.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    60 mil bid on him give him a 1 year deal for an ideal situation and be done
    [B]Check out my friends stand up Comedy channel :

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barca in for him now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All summer looking for players and all we have to show for it is a striker and a freebie, what a disaster, after last season we needed:

1) a new manager
    2) several quality new players
    3) to get rid of dead wood

None of the above achieved and we've dragged our heels so long with those alleged deals for Seri and Lemar that now other clubs are interested who on the face of it hold more appeal than us. Meanwhile Wenger is celebrating the charity shield and looking forward to going into the season on a high, this despite pretty much having almost the same group of players who failed so miserably last year.

As for the players leaving, none of them seem to be on their way for some reason, we're stuck with them, even players who want to leave (and there aren't many as most seem happy enough picking up their large pay cheques and not having to work for it) aren't budging.

Happy days!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This saga re: Lemar is classic Arsenal. Show intent right up until the moment we have to pay the market rate for a highly rated youngster. What did we honestly expect? Monaco's team is getting torn apart by big clubs showing intent in the market by paying market rate for their star players. Good old Arsenal rock up and spend the best part of the summer lowballing for one of their Crown Jewels. We are actually pathetic in the transfer market, an embarrassment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is nothing this club loves more than the sound of Jim White slamming the transfer window shut.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm beginning to think we have more chance of signing the singer Lemar to play for us than this guy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is he cheap?
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iiverpool 55 mil bid made