User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction Stoke 1-0 Arsenal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    I've gotten to the stage now where I hope we crash and burn if it means Wenger leaving. I'd happily take a mid table finish and the contract rebels amongst others walking out on free transfers if it meant Wenger walking.

Cant take another season of this and I honestly don't think we'll do much anyway this season so I'd rather we fail spectacularly if it meant change.
    We'd have to get relegated before Wenger walks. He'll do whatever it takes, regardless of the cost to the club, to stay in charge here. Making his life as much of a misery as it is possible to make it is the only way to get him out, and even then he's so delusional he probably thinks everyone is cheering him.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    I've gotten to the stage now where I hope we crash and burn if it means Wenger leaving. I'd happily take a mid table finish and the contract rebels amongst others walking out on free transfers if it meant Wenger walking.

Cant take another season of this and I honestly don't think we'll do much anyway this season so I'd rather we fail spectacularly if it meant change.

Sadly that's the point I've reached as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already see the pro-Wenger lot going on about one single loss, and overreaction, and Stoke being a hard place to get points. All total bullshit. They deliberately refuse to recognise the slow winding up of the same old shitty series of events, the same mistakes, the same crazy tactics, the same old Wenger playing everyone out of position, the boring and pointless play, the lack of ambition, the bollocks transfer window, the same crappy Wenger quotes. These Wenger drones are 11 years into this crushing trudge through mediocrity and they still think we are on the verge of a Wenger renaissance. It's incredible how anyone can be that gullible.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frankly I no longer care! Never thought I would ever feel like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole world begging Wenger to either change or fuck off.

Coppell seems to have the old goat twigged.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No further signings then. I guess they need to claw back the money they spent (kicking and screaming) on Lacazette.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I tell ya, my new method of following Arsenal which basically entails looking up the result after the game, going "Oh" and getting on with my day is way less stressful.
    You should try it sometime.
    Yep. Felt nothing when we beat Leicester (aside from winning some money on a bet I made) and felt nothing after seeing the result today.

Absolutely no chance am I hopping back on this oh so predictable merry-go-round until I feel there is substantional change afoot. With that bloke here for another 2 years I imagine it will be a while still.

It's the hope that kills you and we were killed a long time ago! I've even surprised myself with how strong my apathy is right now.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 19-08-2017 at 11:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Signs a left back (Kolasanic) and decides to plays him as a centre back. Moves our natural right back (Bellerin) to play as our left back. Continues to play a kid (Ox)that has predominantly been trained as a winger for us, as a right back. It's even funnier because when we bought this kid he was playing as a CM for Southampton.... You can't make this shit up.

Oh. Let's not forget this one. Out of the 3 CB defence, he decided to a play a midget left back (Monreal) as the key central CB that anchors the back line over Mustafi? Really?

Wenger can't help himself. An absolute bafooon that has no business managing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Yep. Felt nothing when we beat Leicester (aside from winning some money on a bet I made) and felt nothing after seeing the result today.

Absolutely no chance am I hopping back on this oh so predictable merry-go-round until I feel there is substantional change afoot. With that bloke here for another 2 years I imagine it will be a while still.

It's the hope that kills you and we were killed a long time ago! I've even surprised myself with how strong my apathy is right now.
    I can't say I feel nothing. I did follow the Leicester game a little bit via the BBC, was genuinely irritated when I saw we'd gone 2-3 down and genuinely pleased when I saw we'd won and it induced me to watch the highlights. Yesterday I didn't follow it at all, a friend WhatsApp'd me at the end. His message didn't say the score but implied it was business as usual which made me think we'd lost so I did then look up the score. But it didn't ruin my day. Genuinely not that fussed any more. Will keep an eye on things this year as I did last but I won't be following it closely. Have no idea who we are playing next or when and won't be watching whoever it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same old same old, we know the problem, nothing is ever going to change, awful transfer window, no changes since last season, every other club makes changes when things aren't working....but not this club we just give the manager a new contracts and spend all summer doing precious little other than watching players go here and go there.

Noone can say they are surprised by this, we've got a 2nd rate manager, players who don't want to be at the club anymore and an unwillingness to spend money.