User Tag List

View Poll Results: Sign an Extension or Go?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • GET THE FUCK OUT YOU USELESS CUNT!

4 100.00%
  • AND DON'T LET THE FUCKING DOOR HIT YOU!

2 50.00%
  • Let's judge it at the end of time

0 0%
  • Kill him at the end of 19/20

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Wenger Referendum 2019/20

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wenger Referendum 2019/20

Should he stay or go?
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 19-08-2017 at 06:48 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's the "Let's judge him at the end of 2019/20" option?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Where's the "Let's judge him at the end of 2019/20" option?
    Fair point
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could somebody please add the option "Let's kill him at the end of 2019/20" to the poll?

Thanks
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didnt know where else to put this so i'll stick it in here.

I was*watching Forest v Leeds the other night, just cos I appreciate competitive football and not just the vastly overrated Premiership. The commentators mentioned that when the new Leeds manager made his pitch to the board during his interview, he meticulously went through every one of Leeds’ defeats last season and explained how they could have won. He was hired. Instantly. Incidentally, Leeds beat Forest well, and Forest have started better.

My point being, we don’t need a big name. There are some good managers out there. They’re probably thinking “i can put perez in this team, i can incorporate both Mustafi and Koscielny and go 4-4-2, i’d make Ozil make way for*Wilshere”…(these arent serious suggestions btw, just how different managers think differently). We*will*lose games under a new gaffer, and some surprising games too (where we’d fully expect Wenger to recover in a fortnight by winning a home game- cos he has in the past- a new manager may lose and effectively lose 3 on the trot) However, said new manager will always be feeling under pressure to win. There’ll be no 2 year guarantee of his job, like the current incumbent.

I’m not a fan of arsenal fan TV, but a word was mentioned last night- something that has been swimming around my head for the last couple of years. Sabotage. Wenger doesnt care how we do in these last couple of seasons seeing as he wont be there in 2019. This disturbs me as it carries an element of possible truth.
    Formerly TMOKJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the last chance, last straw, hanging by a thread moment in which somebody in authority at this club has to act. Wenger should be sacked today and there can be no sympathy. The club can't afford it. Too high a price has already been paid. Time is already too short for a new guy to come in and try to apply emergency measures. Wenger could have bowed out as an FA Cup winning record breaker and taken the goodwill (and relief) of even his harshest critics into a new role elsewhere or, much better for him I think, retirement. He opted not to do that, not because he's a fierce competitor but because he's and arrogant, self absorbed fantasist and power freak. He's made Arsenal his whole existence, not in a good way but in an addictive, psychologically dangerous manner. He's ruining the club on all levels, ruining the reputations of players, destroying legacies. Somebody needs to help him by forcing him to go. If this doesn't happen, today, then that's the very last chance gone.

I bet there won't even be discussion about this at Arsenal, let alone action. I bet Stan is not on a plane today. I bet everyone is taking a nice, relaxing bank holiday in preparation of doing nothing and drifting on towards the next calamity.
    Für eure Sicherheit