User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Farce Reaction - Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tell you, looking up the result, tutting and then getting on with your day is the way forward.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger aside (or preferably out), Klopp is building a fairly decent team there. They were very organised and very decisive going forward. That Salad bloke looked quite good, although he must have been laughing his bollocks off when he saw Bellerin set up behind him and Monreal in front. Only Wenger, eh?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank fuck they are tearing into Ramsey's positioning and bombing forwards. Took them long enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awful awful manager, definitely in one of the dark periods of the club, can't remember being so disinterested, bored and disappointed with the club, everything about it is a disaster, the transfers, the contracts, the injuries, the style of football, the quality of the squad, the tactics, youth tem, the results, the manager.

One of the worst clubs to be the unfortunate supporter of, right now it has no redeeming features. It's like asking for something nice for Christmas and getting some cheap copy that falls apart after a few days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're starting to look closer at Wenger and Neville can't continue to not speak on the manager. Thankfully, Souness, Henry and Carragher aren't on the same page. As Henry said, it's the manager encouraging Ramsey to run forwards.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Wenger aside (or preferably out), Klopp is building a fairly decent team there. They were very organised and very decisive going forward. That Salad bloke looked quite good, although he must have been laughing his bollocks off when he saw Bellerin set up behind him and Monreal in front. Only Wenger, eh?
    I miss the days when Wenger used to buy pacy and powerful forwards like Mane & Salah instead of the technical midgets and incompetents he gets for us. Both of them look like a steal in the current market especially the former.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Youth team seems to be the only spark of hope. I've started watching whatever I can find because it's a 1000 times more entertaining. And the way they are playing makes me think Wenger has nothing to do with them, which is great. May not last, but if the old git keeps his nose out some of these kids might develop into very good players. Then, of course, they have to GTFO as fast as they can run.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Neville won't question Wengers position because it would mean having to change his position on not doing so.

You've about as much change on him calling on Wenger to go as Ty

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was too easy. Quite sad really, watching Wenger helpless. Though I get the feeling I've said that before.

But yeah, you guys have some proper shite. Welbeck has no business in your team. You looked more solid when you went 4 at the back, but by that time it was over. To go with batshit crazy selection. WTF is Bellerin doing at left wing back? Xhaka thinks he's better than he is. I think Koscielny is a tad overrated, the poor lad Holding was left out to dry, Sanchez was clearly not upto speed and there's no point going through everyone as none of them had a creditable game.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)