User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Farce Reaction - Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NONE of these so called pundits want to call Wenger out though. They will all dance around the topic but almost will never utter the forbidden name. I just do not understand how these guys and so many fans have blinkers on. We have had the same shit going on for more than a decade and yet people dont want to call out the biggest issue in the team!! I just do not understand how people think or do things..
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outside the stadium this morning lol

Would have been disgusted about this a few years ago but fuck it. If that's what it's going to take to change things I'm all for it becoming as nasty and poisonous as it needs to be. As long as Kroenke gets targeted as well ...... maybe we can get fakeyank to track him down in the US and slap him with a wet fish whilst screaming "Kroenke out!!!".

Tim Stillman was saying this on twitter this morning but one of the few positives about this entire debacle is that Arsenal fanbase isn't really at war anymore with the WOB vs AKB shit - I think everyone's at the same place now albeit it being a depressing and bad place to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    NONE of these so called pundits want to call Wenger out though. They will all dance around the topic but almost will never utter the forbidden name. I just do not understand how these guys and so many fans have blinkers on. We have had the same shit going on for more than a decade and yet people dont want to call out the biggest issue in the team!! I just do not understand how people think or do things..
    Carragher made it clear. The manager should have gone and the Board bottled the decision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Carragher made it clear. The manager should have gone and the Board bottled the decision.
    The Arsenal board does not exist in the conventional sense. Probably only Kroenke`s son isnt afraid of Wenger on that board. Every one else lowers their eyes and calls him "Mr Wenger" when he walks by. Arseholes every single one of them.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to the Daily Fail: "In their last 25 away games against Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham, Arsenal have won 0, drawn 7 and lost 18. Seven points out of a possible 75."

Is that true? Can't be, can it. Wenger would have been sacked if that were true.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when we went into these games thinking we had a fair chance of getting something

I miss that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    According to the Daily Fail: "In their last 25 away games against Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham, Arsenal have won 0, drawn 7 and lost 18. Seven points out of a possible 75."

Is that true? Can't be, can it. Wenger would have been sacked if that were true.
    I am not sure thats right. I remember us beating City a couple of seasons ago. Or was that more than 25 away games ago?!
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Petr Cech has conceded more goals at Arsenal (2 and a bit years) than he did at Chelsea (11 years)

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People on twitter are saying that apparently Ramsey called Kos a shit captain (which tbf he is) and tore into Alexis at half time which is the reason why he was subbed off at half time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to stats gurus, Arsenal are the first club in the history of football where a manager loses the dressing room and they get rid of the dressing rather than the manager .