User Tag List

View Poll Results: Does Wenger see out his contract ?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • No he walks

5 17.86%
  • No he's sacked

7 25.00%
  • Yes and he goes in 2019

6 21.43%
  • Yes and he stays on after 2019

10 35.71%
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Wenger - In or out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger is a stable genius.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Do you honestly think Wenger will walk? Kroenke sure as hell won't fire him.

Wenger needs to be hounded out the club by the supporters, yeah I said it. This is what needs to happen, the fan base need to be vocal now and make his position untenable.

This season is a car crash of epic proportions and is totally unacceptable IMO.
    I do think he would walk... we get knocked out of the Europa at the least 16 or even the quarters and it will be time as cant see us finishing top 4. we should actually forget the league and just try to win the Europa... United did it last year so why not us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    I do think he would walk... we get knocked out of the Europa at the least 16 or even the quarters and it will be time as cant see us finishing top 4. we should actually forget the league and just try to win the Europa... United did it last year so why not us.
    We cant win the Europa for the same reason that we cant win the League, Carabo or now FA cups. Other teams that we meet have managers. We have a cataract blinded, brain addled, gout ridden, prehistoric egomaniac as our fount of knowledge and inspiration. We will fall at the first tough hurdle. its assured.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    We won’t win the EL because Wenger will fuck around with the team too much and frankly he’s never been any good in Europe anyway. United won it because Mourinho for all his cuntishness has a record in Europe that most would kill for, he knows what he’s doing unlike our guy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's more fucked up than any other season. With Ozil, Sanchez and many others heading for the exit, I can't see this team pulling off one last great escape for us this season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is where is was obvious we'd end up. It has been a train rushing at 1mph towards the buffers - which we were too cheap to install - so we're going to run right off the track. And Wenger has been digging a hole at the end of the track for good measure. We're not even going to financially stable when he fucks off because we'll need to invest a record fortune to get back up with the serious contenders. Which we won't. So Wenger has killed Arsenal as a top tier club, for the foreseeable future.

Basically - what a cunt.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    This is where is was obvious we'd end up. It has been a train rushing at 1mph towards the buffers - which we were too cheap to install - so we're going to run right off the track. And Wenger has been digging a hole at the end of the track for good measure. We're not even going to financially stable when he fucks off because we'll need to invest a record fortune to get back up with the serious contenders. Which we won't. So Wenger has killed Arsenal as a top tier club, for the foreseeable future.

Basically - what a cunt.
    Hate being right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Ancelotti is good at getting the most out of capable sides, I think with the kind of root and branch surgery we need, he’s arguably not the best candidate.

However if there was real change being managed by competent people behind the scenes and he was allowed to be the beneficiary of that, it might work for a few years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Ancelotti is good at getting the most out of capable sides, I think with the kind of root and branch surgery we need, he’s arguably not the best candidate.

However if there was real change being managed by competent people behind the scenes and he was allowed to be the beneficiary of that, it might work for a few years.
    Aye, I mean I would take pretty much anyone right now for the sake of change. Despite that, I do agree Ancelotti would be the best short term-ish candidate we could get.