User Tag List

View Poll Results: Does Wenger see out his contract ?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • No he walks

5 17.86%
  • No he's sacked

7 25.00%
  • Yes and he goes in 2019

6 21.43%
  • Yes and he stays on after 2019

10 35.71%
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wenger - In or out?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie

Wenger - In or out?

Does Wenger get to see out his contract until 2019 or does he walk or get sacked?

No he walks before 2019
    No he's sacked before 2019
    Yes but he calls it a day in 2019
    Yes and he extends his contract past 2019

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty clear he doesn't give two shits about the fans anymore despite some of his comments yesterday.

He'll see out his contract at least and honestly, and this is depressing thinking about, if we somehow manage to scrape top 4 or CL football courtesy of winning the Europa Cup, he'll be offered a new contract by Kroenke which he'll accept.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Ozil and Ox leave I think Wenger will become a top top top manager. It has been mostly those two players causing all the problems.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all know he stays. The time to go was after the Cup final. In 2014.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the transfer window shut before the season started we'd have far fewer problems. Consider the fact we've had 10 poor seasons and in each of those seasons, without exception (and I can provide the proof), the transfer window shut AFTER the season started. 10 seasons in a row? That's way beyond the bounds of coincidence.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll judge him at the end of the contract.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pound for pound one of the worst managers Arsenal has ever had, with everything considered he's turned us into a horrible small time club with no ambition, who don't care about the fans at all, only care about money and seemingly are all talk.

He's destroyed this club for me, yes you can look back at the successes but look at the club now, would anyone have really wished for a club like this, I certainly wouldn't, he's a walking disaster as manager.

He should be sacked (and would have been at any other big club) so I chose that, but the reality is he'll stay on for as long as he wants to, pretty sad that a manager can become bigger than the club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kroenke is the real villain here. Any owner that gave a hoot would have sacked Wenger long ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "He does what he wants, he's Arsene Wenger he does what he wants"

He would have been sacked at any of the other top 4 or 5 clubs for his gross mismanagement over the past what 5 or 6 seasons and that is me being kind.

What he is doing now is damaging yet he is still here with a shiny new contract and a pay rise.

What levels do we need to sink to for this man to be accountable for the mess he has created?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Pound for pound one of the worst managers Arsenal has ever had
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha