User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oxlade confirmed to Chelsea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this mean our right back can go back to the right now? And our new left back can get a game?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Does this mean our right back can go back to the right now? And our new left back can get a game?
    Actually Wenger told me he plans to convert Lacazette to a right back, but he wont be starting games until May because he needs time to adjust to the premier league.

Bellerin will permanently shift to left back until all his confidence breaks into pieces. But it's all for the bigger picture because we're trying to build his character up so we can sell him for a nice juicy profit in two years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's rubbish. Talented but there's nothing in the football brain merging those skills into a useful player.

The indulging of him in the last few games and it's direct contribution to the self-inflicted disastrous start to the season is possibly one of WUMger's biggest pratfalls. And we know that's an ever-expanding rap sheet. Just mind-blowingly inexplicable. Or not if you conclude Wenget has pressed the biggest, most impactful self-destruct button in history.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger is a lier, yet again he makes himself look like a fool with stupid statements like "I believe the OX wants to stay he is someone who grew up here and will be one of the leaders of this club in the coming years" just a few days ago. Now he's being sold to a direct (bit optimistic if you ask me because both clubs have contrasting mentalities) rival.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    He's rubbish. Talented but there's nothing in the football brain merging those skills into a useful player.

The indulging of him in the last few games and it's direct contribution to the self-inflicted disastrous start to the season is possibly one of WUMger's biggest pratfalls. And we know that's an ever-expanding rap sheet. Just mind-blowingly inexplicable. Or not if you conclude Wenget has pressed the biggest, most impactful self-destruct button in history.
    That's the totally bizarre thing. If reports are true we knew last week he wouldn't be signing under any circumstance. So why did we start him ahead of Kolasinic. Should have been benched straight away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So he's now off to Chelsea and he's rubbish, pull the other one, people have been raving about him in the past.

Personally think he's very talented and can go far but not under Wenger, the guy doesn't have a clue, what concerns me is we'll sell him and either not replace him or panic buy some nobody who not improve us and who we'll be lumbered with further down the line.

Sick of this rubbish club, all down to the owner and manager for me, the owner doesn't care at all we know that, but on top of that the manager has no pride, no desire to win, he's a professional loser getting paid a fortune to be 2nd rate, it's pretty clear he doesn't have a clue about management despite hs 10,000 subsitutions, most of his decisions are baffling and worse than amateur, there's just no explanation for his decisions or behaviour, totally dumbfounding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good for him, I urge all our young players to get the hell away from Wenger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a good move for him, he will never be a world beater but make no mistake, this boy will improve under Conte and his structured system at Chelsea. The fee is irrelevant, even if we got 100million for him Wenger wouldn't invest it wisely.

I am completely done with this club, we are pathetic, a sad club with little to no ambition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck to him.

We're a complete shambles right now, and things will only get worse over the next two seasons. Even Wrighty is calling for Wumger to walk.