Resign Denilson and we are good to go
    [B]Check out my friends stand up Comedy channel :

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    Good luck to him.

We're a complete shambles right now, and things will only get worse over the next two seasons. Even Wrighty is calling for Wumger to walk.
    We should all be demanding that Wenger stay. Then he would leave immediately.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is making his escape. Unreal how someone who wanted to leave, was played on Sunday in place of someone who wanted to stay. His performance was abject at best.

Arsenal, now on a par with Stoke and West Brom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he is a good player just not a wing back and probably doesn't fit in our system whatever that system actually is meant to be.

not sure Ox will get much more of a game at the Chavs though - think Liverpool would have been a better option for him although don't think they bid in end.

anyone think Andros Townsend is available for £27m so we can make a bit of profit there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    I think he is a good player just not a wing back and probably doesn't fit in our system whatever that system actually is meant to be.

not sure Ox will get much more of a game at the Chavs though - think Liverpool would have been a better option for him although don't think they bid in end.

anyone think Andros Townsend is available for £27m so we can make a bit of profit there.
    True. But we could make even more profit if we almost sign somebody else.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    True. But we could make even more profit if we almost sign somebody else.
    true it is all about who we almost signed that's matters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    It's a good move for him, he will never be a world beater but make no mistake, this boy will improve under Conte and his structured system at Chelsea.
    It could go either way. Unlike other players he hasn't left us after having a groundbreaking season like RvP, Cesc, Adebayor, Nasri. He still hasn't got an end product or even a best position on the pitch.

This time last year most gooners would have been glad to see the back of Ox. It was only partway through last season that he started to finally show the promise that we hoped he would. Jury's still out on him and unless he adds an end product to his game and breaks through his injury barrier, he is no big loss. I rate him but I hope he flops miserably just because he joined Chelsea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralpheroo72 View Post
    He is making his escape. Unreal how someone who wanted to leave, was played on Sunday in place of someone who wanted to stay. His performance was abject at best.

Arsenal, now on a par with Stoke and West Brom.
    Bit harsh on West Brom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ox has rejected the offer from Chelsea and wants to move to Liverpool.

Looks like we could be stuck with him if Liverpool don't stump up the cash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    It could go either way. Unlike other players he hasn't left us after having a groundbreaking season like RvP, Cesc, Adebayor, Nasri. He still hasn't got an end product or even a best position on the pitch.

This time last year most gooners would have been glad to see the back of Ox. It was only partway through last season that he started to finally show the promise that we hoped he would. Jury's still out on him and unless he adds an end product to his game and breaks through his injury barrier, he is no big loss. I rate him but I hope he flops miserably just because he joined Chelsea.
    Aye, that is true. I think there is talent in there with him though and I don't think Wenger is capable of getting it out of him on a consistent basis.

It seems he wants to move to Liverpool, he has turned the Chavs down which is quite amusing TBF!

I just want rid of him now, don't care where he goes.