Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post

Yep I agree with this DoG. Assuming this all goes through he has made the right choice for his career IMO. He has obviously thought long and hard about this and feels his development is best served at Liverpool. I think he will do well there and I think Klopp clearly is doing a good job developing some of the younger players at Liverpool and the established English ones like Lallana and Henderson.

If things don't change at Arsenal then I think we will see more and more players seek opportunities elsewhere. I have a feeling Ramsey will walk when his contract is due, I believe he has less than 2 years on it.

I hope this really hurts Wenger, he has core first team players seeking opportunities elsewhere, they specifically want to work with managers of our so called rivals. I hope Wenger understands that HIS way is wrong and that things need to change because this current situation has gotten out of hand and it is totally unacceptable that a club of our stature is being run this way.
    These young players can't give Wenger the keys to their career so freely. You can't allow someone that thought Xhaka was a box to box midfielder and thinks Elneny can play as CB to re-brand your position and pigeon hole you into a box you're uncomfortable with and didn't sign up for. Players have trusted Wenger and allowed him to take them from a position they know to a position they don't know and left to sink or swim with no real education. Just look at Gibbs. Started his career as midfielder and trusted Wenger to turn him into a leftback. That's failed miserably and now he lacks the skills to play either left back or midfield. Now surplus to requirements and being moved on. Imagine if he were bitter about not getting his shot on as a midfielder?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad news that our players won't sign, but at least Wenger signed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the club initially didn't want him and met his contract run down....before offering him a new deal a week before the window closes....before selling him on deadline day.

Making it up as they go along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    So the club initially didn't want him and met his contract run down....before offering him a new deal a week before the window closes....before selling him on deadline day.

Making it up as they go along.
    Don't forget, he got picked to play against his new club too. I wonder should we be investigated?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Sad news that our players won't sign, but at least Wenger signed.
    It's funny how the cunt expected commitment from his players yet he wasn't prepared to give it himself.

The manager was allowed to run his deal down so it's only fair the players can as well.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 31-08-2017 at 07:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    It's funny how the cunt expected commitment from his players yet he wasn't prepared to give it himself.

The manager was allowed to run his deal down so it's only fair the players can as well.
    Talk about setting an example for his players. He doesn't have a leg to stand on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear that Ox turned down £180k from us and £220k from Chelsea to sign for £120k at Liverpool. He put football before money. Rare.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...amberlain.html