0 Thread(s)

Oxlade confirmed to Chelsea

Thoughts ?

Deal for £35m agreed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a joke. Unless he's had talks if Conte about his role, development and has been assured that he's a major part of their plans, it's a foolish move. Good move to leave but this may be a step too far and he'll need to really play well from the get go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has more than enough talent to make a mark in chavland and under a proper coach he can only improve.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still. Silver cloud. More lovely cash and only 4 more days to spin stories about signing Arsenio then the damnable window slams shut. The mood of the fans is at an all time record low and the anger at unprecedented levels so, I wonder, would it really make that much more difference if Alexis was flogged to the gypos? I think it's worth the risk and certainly worth the profit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bye.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goodbye and good riddance.

Got given far too many chances here despite his overall brainless play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice timing by Arsenal to agree this deal right after yesterday's thrashing. They really like rubbing salt into their own fans' wounds.

If we're going to sell why not get a replacement in before? Why not buy someone before the season starts so the new signing can bed in? We're being run by a bunch of morons.

Looking at the move from Ox's point of view I kind of agree with Delusions, it's a risky move for Ox if he wants playing time. I don't think he's too bothered by that though. He hasn't got anything to gain from sticking around Wenger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    Goodbye and good riddance.

Got given far too many chances here despite his overall brainless play.
    9 goals in 7 years. Says it all.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Nice timing by Arsenal to agree this deal right after yesterday's thrashing. They really like rubbing salt into their own fans' wounds.

If we're going to sell why not get a replacement in before? Why not buy someone before the season starts so the new signing can bed in? We're being run by a bunch of morons.

Looking at the move from Ox's point of view I kind of agree with Delusions, it's a risky move for Ox if he wants playing time. I don't think he's too bothered by that though. He hasn't got anything to gain from sticking around Wenger.
    Life goes on and profits don't make themselves.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    35m is pretty decent, I'm not sure how much better he is now than the day we signed him.

I would say good luck to him but seeing as it's Chelsea hopefully he flops. Always a trier though, just never managed to find a role for himself here which I don't think was entirely his fault.

See ya.