User Tag List

Thread: Hello fellow Gunners

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello fellow Gunners

Greetings fellow Gunners, have been looking for a good Gunner forum for a while thankfully I can across this so I hope I can fit in with the other Gunner fans and enjoy the banter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it's official. There are no good gunners forums out there and people have had to settle for GW.

Welcome.

Golden rule here is avoid the poster called Letters and don't give him any personal details or agree to a meet-up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So it's official. There are no good gunners forums out there and people have had to settle for GW.

Welcome.

Golden rule here is avoid the poster called Letters and don't give him any personal details or agree to a meet-up.
    I have been following lots to see what the banter is like, but some posters I think just go on forums to cause problems with other posters and can't take it when people have different opinions so I will avoid that as I can't be doing with that sh1te. I might not agree with your opinion but you are entitled to it, I really dislike it when posters get personally slated for their opinion. Hence the application to join this forum from what I have been reading you are entitled to have an opinion and there seems to be a good sense of humor throughout. Therefore I hope to spend time on this forum chatting agreeing and disagreeing as you do. Thanks for the heads up about the poster Letters

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Good advice, tbf.

Welcome to GW, scallywag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Good advice, tbf.

Welcome to GW, scallywag
    Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scallywag View Post
    I have been following lots to see what the banter is like, but some posters I think just go on forums to cause problems with other posters and can't take it when people have different opinions so I will avoid that as I can't be doing with that sh1te. I might not agree with your opinion but you are entitled to it, I really dislike it when posters get personally slated for their opinion. Hence the application to join this forum from what I have been reading you are entitled to have an opinion and there seems to be a good sense of humor throughout. Therefore I hope to spend time on this forum chatting agreeing and disagreeing as you do. Thanks for the heads up about the poster Letters
    Sorry, but I think you got the wrong forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome mate.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scallywag View Post
    Greetings fellow Gunners, have been looking for a good Gunner forum for a while thankfully I can across this so I hope I can fit in with the other Gunner fans and enjoy the banter.
    think you have the wrong place mate

Welcome.