User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal vs Bournemouth 9th September 2017 15:00

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie

Arsenal vs Bournemouth 9th September 2017 15:00

Wenger has started the day by accusing the media of turning fans against him.

He really thinks we are stupid doesn't he?

This is another example of someone who is totally encased in a bubble of unreality. My boss is happy with my shit performance, the fans would be do if someone wasn't poisoning them against me

Guy needs psychiatric assessment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back on topic...

6-0

Ozil double hattrick
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Wenger has started the day by accusing the media of turning fans against him.

He really thinks we are stupid doesn't he?

This is another example of someone who is totally encased in a bubble of unreality. My boss is happy with my shit performance, the fans would be do if someone wasn't poisoning them against me

Guy needs psychiatric assessment
    Wenger is a cunt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger is worse than Trump and Brexit combined.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The combination of Wenger's mutterings and the fake news journo whores who will do anything for a story means nothing at all can be trusted. That's why Wenger should talk directly to the fans. If he wants to rescue anything from this season he needs to, apart from getting his shit together, find a reliable way to communicate with the fans. If he really thinks the media has turned fans against him then bypass the media. There are many ways to do it now. Somehow I doubt he'll choose any of them because the reality is the media gives him far more protection than grief. They are still treating him as a credible manager, for example, when plainly he isn't.

Anyway, this will probably be a 0-0, if our defence can get the basics right. Never seen an Arsenal team look so toothless in attack. Bournemouth will know exactly how to play us. Soak up the tippy tappy and hit us when our idiotic midfield makes their idiotic mistakes.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I think unconvincing 2-1 win.

Man City's attack is mainly just the same Fanny teasing just with better players, they eventually broke through.

Will give away a silly goal because Xhaka and Ozil's minds will be on Shisha pipes, skewered lamb and dusty whores rather than on the game. Ramsey will think he's Roy of the Rovers so will be too far forward and then trundle back too slowly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I think unconvincing 2-1 win.

Man City's attack is mainly just the same Fanny teasing just with better players

Will give away a silly goal because Xhaka and Ozil's minds will be on Shisha pipes, skewered lamb and dusty whores rather than on the game. Ramsey will think he's Roy of the Rovers so will be too far forward and then trundle back too slowly.
    We'll need to up our game by several factors to score a couple of goal. Couldn't get a shot on target last time out and I wouldn't rate Liverpool's defence as robust.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    We'll need to up our game by several factors to score a couple of goal. Couldn't get a shot on target last time out and I wouldn't rate Liverpool's defence as robust.
    well that Liverpool performance was spectacularly bad

The result wasn't, it's all too commonplace

I would have made more effort to track Jordan Henderson than Xhaka and Ramsey did

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1-3 but we boss possession 72%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are winning this and all will be well in Wengerworld.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.