User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction - Arsenal 3-0 Bournemouth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attendance: 59, 262

That's not what it looked like judging by the empty seats. That's another problem with a boycott. Even if the stadium is empty, most of the tickets have been sold and the club would have no problems announcing a huge attendance and listening to it echo around the place.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Season ticket renewals have happened now so the damage has been done now. Needed a mass boycott in the summer and refusal to renew. If that hasn't happened, and I guess it hasn't, then it doesn't matter what we do or don't do this season. They've got the money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lacazette is a such a smooth goal scorer. In every game he's played for us this season he's either scored or went really close (one wrongly disallowed at Stoke an he hit the post against Chelsea at Wembley) and his goal yesterday was pure class.

If we can play to his strengths and supply him properly then i could see him getting 30 goals this season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    If anything Ozil is worse as apart from Pool two weeks ago, Alexis has actually consistently done it on the pitch to make us win and so actually has some right to demand a move.
    Alexis was top dog, we finish 5th.

Ozil as top dog, we finish 2nd.

IT is obviously not as black/white as I wrote it, but what you wrote is even more non-nuanced, and is media regurgitated drivel.

ON top of that, no player should be demanding a move away from this club, and fans who support that are clowns.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermind84 View Post

IT is obviously not as black/white as I wrote it, but what you wrote is even more non-nuanced, and is media regurgitated drivel.

ON top of that, no player should be demanding a move away from this club, and fans who support that are clowns.
    Firstly despite his higher assist rate Ozil went missing in just as many big games in 15/16 as he did in 16/17

Secondly if you take Ox as a prime example who signed for Liverpool essentially taking a pay decrease on what we'd offered him because he is stating that he wants to be "coached".

It's not about supporting Sanchez it's about understanding exactly why he wants to leave, if you have any ambition as a player there is simply no reason for staying at Arsenal presently. We should have sold him off in the summer, but I fail to see how our failure to do so is his fault.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    It's not about supporting Sanchez it's about understanding exactly why he wants to leave, if you have any ambition as a player there is simply no reason for staying at Arsenal presently. We should have sold him off in the summer, but I fail to see how our failure to do so is his fault.
    Fine, but he had better not sulk around the place or not bother. He's a professional footballer earning silly money, he had better try while he's still with us.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Fine, but he had better not sulk around the place or not bother. He's a professional footballer earning silly money, he had better try while he's still with us.
    I didn't see any evidence on Saturday that he wasn't trying

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i only saw the highlights but good to see we can at least actually dominate and beat a side that hasn't won all season.

On the other hand 'Pool lost 5-0 (Mane sending off acknowledged) so what does that say about us?

Alexis looked eager when he came on and clearly Wenger knows he will always put everything out there on the pitch

My biggest issue was with thw substitution of Welbz - he could barely hit a barn door next season but was putting it away in this game one way or the other (i agree the first was fluky) so i'd have left him on in the hope he got a hatter - think what would that do to his confidence

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermind84 View Post

At least you admit what you've written is non nuanced. You can’t talk as if Emirates has said something nonsensical and make the above statement.

We came 2nd with 71 points the year Ozil was ‘top dog’. Leicester City were well ahead of us with 84 points. It was a rare season where all our rivals were so poor, not only did we make the top 4, we managed to finish 2nd.

Last season we finished on 74 points and finished 5th. See what I mean?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    It was stupid to boo him and not Ozil considering they're in the exact same situation (refusing to sign new contracts) but Ozil is saavy enough to have a good PR team who'll say the right stuff (wants to sign a new contract, loves the club ) and Alexis isn't.

If anything Ozil is worse as apart from Pool two weeks ago, Alexis has actually consistently done it on the pitch to make us win and so actually has some right to demand a move.

Ty

I think that's WMUG standing behind him.
    Best bit about that video is Claude's joke at the end, very funny indeed :lol
    Last edited by Özim; 11-09-2017 at 02:11 PM.