User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Chelsea V Arsenal- Sunday 17 September at 13:30

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I predicted a 3-0 loss and thought we had no chance, so credit to the boys for the effort and discipline (although that should be the norm).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FT 0-0

Exactly what Wenger wanted. Chavs there to be beaten today.

Bif absolutely hopeless. What was the point of him?

Elneny sub sums Wenger's ambitions, or lack of them to be precise, up to a tee.

2 dropped points. We were the better team. Chavs so ordinary today.

Welbeck injury upset the balance and left Wenger with a choice. He chose to race to the bottle bank without his bottle.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Moses has some kind of inner ear problem.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good, disciplined performance today.

Ramsey played his best game in a Arsenal shirt at Central Midfield.

Monreal was a leader today, my MOTM

Xhaka is shit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Wenger trying to make excuses for the Liverpool game in post match comments for this game

No one made you pick Ox you cunt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have taken a draw before the game but I'm with NQ on this one. Chelsea were poor too and we should have gone for it.

We defended reasonably well (even though we let Pedro get through on goal with a typical Arsenal mistake). Ramsey, Welbeck and Iwobi worked hard and didn't let them have too much time on the ball. That's all great and hopefully they keep doing that every game, especially Ramsey, otherwise what's the point?

But whenever we got on the ball we ran out of ideas. Everyone just standing on the spot waiting for something to happen. We had no shots on goal in the second half, and even when Luiz got sent off we couldn't create a single opportunity.