User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Mehaction: Watford 2 Arsenal 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    We did deserve to win. Fucking obviously.
    Deserved to win yet couldnt even get a draw. Hmmm
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Xhaka and Elneny were the problem. We need someone in central midfield who will drive forward with the ball and create space those two were a couple of pansies looking for short passes and getting constantly dispossessed. Whatever Ozil did wrong when he came on at least he was trying to get forward.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Xhaka and Elneny were the problem. We need someone in central midfield who will drive forward with the ball and create space those two were a couple of pansies looking for short passes and getting constantly dispossessed. Whatever Ozil did wrong when he came on at least he was trying to get forward.
    Ozil created at least 2 decent chances aprt from the 1 he missed himself. We were crap long before he signed. We will still be shite after he leaves, hopefully in Jan so people can have someone else to blame for 13 years of sameness.

LOL at people calling for Wilshere. Have we so soon forgotten how awful he was for us. Losing possession with metronomic regularity.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 14-10-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Ozil created at least 2 decent chances aprt from the 1 he missed himself. We were crap long before he signed. We will still be shite after he leaves, hopefully in Jan so people can have someone else to blame for 13 years of crap
    I was more referring to the reason we didn’t win the game however I agree I thought Ozil played ok when he came on, we had two midfielders behind him who can neither keep the ball or consistently or quickly find a team mate.

If both those two play against Everton I’ll be pissed off, if Ramsey plays I’ll be pissed off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is a Match Mehaction
    Am I on the right thread?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger.

Best man for the job.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't have the quality of a City to outplay these teams however we had enough to grind out a good result with a solid workmanlike performance and we were on course to do that until the 70th minute.

Game changed as soon as Welbeck went off and Ozil came on. Missed a glorious chance to make it 2 and then failed to track the runner in the build up to the penalty. Didn't help that it was a shitty decision and a complete dive but we should have never been in that position to begin with.

I firmly believe had Welbeck not been forced off and replaced with Ozil we would have managed to grind out the 1 - 0 win.

Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Getting slowly worn down by Ozil too....
    Welcome to the club m8.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I was more referring to the reason we didn’t win the game however I agree I thought Ozil played ok when he came on, we had two midfielders behind him who can neither keep the ball or consistently or quickly find a team mate.

If both those two play against Everton I’ll be pissed off, if Ramsey plays I’ll be pissed off.
    Crying shame is that if not those 2 then who....all our midfielders are bang average. Koeman has Wengers number all day long. We are definitely losing that one

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Crying shame is that if not those 2 then who....all our midfielders are bang average. Koeman has Wengers number all day long. We are definitely losing that one
    It has to be Wilshere he’s our only available midfielder who is willing and capable of driving forward