User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Mehaction: Watford 2 Arsenal 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, the Ozil angle will be milked after this one I think. Jack can also play there.

Puppets on a string.

Meanwhile, 13 years later...
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm purely focusing on the tame shot Ozil had which is somewhat unfair but exactly what annoys me about Iwobi. Just too many limp footed shooters amongst the ranks.

You almost wanted Lacazette to come back on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who is number 31. in the whole build up to watfords winner... he was just ambling around and not trying to get back to defend. I am sure he had time to make a difference or at least try. that attitude sums up arsenal.

no away league win this season. I don't think we will challenge for the league this season. but I might be just being a glass half empty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Crying shame is that if not those 2 then who....all our midfielders are bang average. Koeman has Wengers number all day long. We are definitely losing that one
    Good! The more games we lose the better. We are a fucking piss poor mid table team and the Manager needs to go. It's very boring now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    Who is number 31. in the whole build up to watfords winner... he was just ambling around and not trying to get back to defend. I am sure he had time to make a difference or at least try. that attitude sums up arsenal.

no away league win this season. I don't think we will challenge for the league this season. but I might be just being a glass half empty.
    We will do well to avoid the drop tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be interesting to see if Richarlison gets the 2 match ban he should. Xhaka is slowly driving out all my preseason hopes for him too. Elneny I have long expected negativity from so I can stomach that and we didn't pay 35 million for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also I don't think bellerin will be with us for much longer. just get the feeling that he is starting to stagnate a little and not really developing.

we wont get relegated. although think kroenke might act then as the value of his investment decreases dramatically.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    I'm purely focusing on the tame shot Ozil had which is somewhat unfair but exactly what annoys me about Iwobi. Just too many limp footed shooters amongst the ranks.

You almost wanted Lacazette to come back on.
    Why does Wenger keep subbing a 50 mill striker? There's a question for him to answer. The idiot is absolutely obsessed with his fantasy visions about player fitness and performances levels. He's locked in some parallel universe where all the numbers and statistics are calculated to a fine art and, for him, it all ends up meaning something.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Why does Wenger keep subbing a 50 mill striker? There's a question for him to answer. The idiot is absolutely obsessed with his fantasy visions about player fitness and performances levels. He's locked in some parallel universe where all the numbers and statistics are calculated to a fine art and, for him, it all ends up meaning something.
    I actually think he knows he's fucked, but he wants to keep the club from slipping further (rightly or wrongly). I think he know Stans a cunt, and I think he's actually the only one still in it for The Arsenal. I was wrong....

He can't cut it. We all know that. He does too. I reckon he's staying to stop the worst case senario...where an clueless board sign a manager that will end everything....
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much longer can this go on. A manager tactically in the dark ages and an owner who does not have a clue. Once I would have been devastated by this result ,now I no longer care. This is the level this once great club has sunk to.