User Tag List

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Mehaction: Watford 2 Arsenal 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    The type of people who think it’s ok to kick people in the head when they are on the floor?

I agree our players are in a coseted environment. Yeah the penalty was a wrong decision but you deal with it, yeah you may not be given space and time to pick out a pass but you deal with it and make the space for yourself.

But I think we could well do without actual thugs
    Like the manager, we have fans that are too far up their own ass and have forgot about the type of players we used to have at this club. Listen to his actual interview and then talk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deeney's being a twat but he's right. We all know it. Wenger doesn't.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Like the manager, we have fans that are too far up their own ass and have forgot about the type of players we used to have at this club. Listen to his actual interview and then talk.
    Don’t be a bell end all your life mate

I read what Deeney said, I just think it’s a bit rich for a guy who kicks a man in the head whilst he’s on the floor to talk about the cajones of other people.

It’s abundantly clear our players lack balls, I’m just not interested in hearing it from a thug.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 15-10-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don’t be a bell end all your life mate

I read what Deeney said, I just think it’s a bit rich for a guy who kicks a man in the head whilst he’s on the floor to talk about the cajones of other people.

It’s abundantly clear our players lack balls, I’m just not interested in hearing it from a thug.
    Before you call someone a thug.

Where you there, did you know what led up to him kicking someone in the?

This arrogance is so damn annoying.

People make mistakes, situations can easily get outta hands. And I've seen too many instances, where people try athletes, either from drinking too much or sheer jealousy.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by hobson's choice View Post
    Before you call someone a thug.

Where you there, did you know what led up to him kicking someone in the?

This arrogance is so damn annoying.

People make mistakes, situations can easily get outta hands. And I've seen too many instances, where people try athletes, either from drinking too much or sheer jealousy.
    Resentment against athletes?

No I just think only startled horses and wankers kick people in the head

Who cares if he’s an athlete, does it make him any better than the thugs I’ve seen doing it in the street.

It caused a serious head injury otherwise Deeney wouldn’t have got ten months.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's also a stupid argument from Deeney as it was one of their players who went down "softly" in order to win them the penalty which changed the game.

Talk about hypocritical deflecting .... straight from the school of Jose.

tl;dr - Deeney needs to know his role and shut the fuck up. Mr 40 million pound ex convict scumbag striker ..... would love to see if one of our players care enough to call him out on this BS in the press. Sadly out of the few people that actually care about the club (BFG, Nacho etc ) there isn't one that would have the stones to do it (maybe Jack if he was still committed).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Deeney's being a twat but he's right. We all know it. Wenger doesn't.
    He's right and that's what hurts the most. He most certainly isn't the sharpest tool in the box and hasn't covered himself in glory with his previous criminal misdemeanour but he's only saying what everybody knows and has said in the past.

None of this matters really, what we do know is that Wenger is incapable of managing, coaching, developing or buying the requisite players we require to improve and mount some kind of credible challenge for the Prem.

We are stagnating, once Ozil and Sanchez leave we are going to be worse off than we were before they joined. We know that Wenger is incapable of finding any kind of solution to rectify our slump, he can't even sell or buy players properly, so what makes any of us think he will rectify this mess?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The type of people who think it’s ok to kick people in the head when they are on the floor?

I agree our players are in a coseted environment. Yeah the penalty was a wrong decision but you deal with it, yeah you may not be given space and time to pick out a pass but you deal with it and make the space for yourself.

But I think we could well do without actual thugs
    I just want to see us field a bunch of players that actually care about the club, that take pride in wearing the shirt. Hector didn't even appeal that scandalous penalty decision, none of the other players appealed it either.

If rumours are to be believed the following players wanted out in the summer, Sanchez, Bellerin and Mustafi. Why are they still here? That's a quarter of the starting line up and if you throw Ozil in that's a third of the team. Any decent manager worth his salt would have indentified suitable replacements and got shot of these wantaway players.

Wenger has created such a mess with this team that it will take a good few years and a new manager to resolve this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Damn right. Deeney would be in hospital now, instead of spouting, if he'd been up against Keown, Adams, Bould and the gang.

Yeah, Deeney's a fucking arsehole, little doubt about that. But Wenger and his mega loser philosophy has enabled this little shit to take the piss out of us. So fuck Wenger and fuck him twice for good measure. Just GTFO you cunt.

This is Watford lads. Elton fucking John's pansy faggot arse Watford. Taking the piss out of us for being softies!

Time for our precious fans to wake up and smell the bullshit they've been drenched in for over a decade, sound a fucking battle cry and set about getting cunts like Kroenke and Wenger out of this club.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 15-10-2017 at 04:39 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    I just want to see us field a bunch of players that actually care about the club, that take pride in wearing the shirt. Hector didn't even appeal that scandalous penalty decision, none of the other players appealed it either.

If rumours are to be believed the following players wanted out in the summer, Sanchez, Bellerin and Mustafi. Why are they still here? That's a quarter of the starting line up and if you throw Ozil in that's a third of the team. Any decent manager worth his salt would have indentified suitable replacements and got shot of these wantaway players.

Wenger has created such a mess with this team that it will take a good few years and a new manager to resolve this.
    Trouble is, we don't have a decent manager. We have an utter cunt, a selfish prick, a beyond prehistoric relic called Wenger. We're the bitches of every wannabe punk for as long as this French stool is stinking up the place.
    Für eure Sicherheit