Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
Sorry yes, I meant to include Xhaka in that. As for Wilshere IMO he's too injury prone and Wellbeck has had years to improve his finishing to no effect so I'm not convinced with him either in terms of being a goal threat (if Ferguson couldn't get goals out of him noone will IMO).

I agree about the mentality, people said Wenger will leave us in a good state for the next manager, I don't agree at all, there will be so much to change with this club, a lot of which is deeply ingrained in it's culture like the losers mentality, Wilshere piped up responding to the comments Deeney made disagreeing of course, our own players can't accept the facts this is why we need a massive overhaul IMO, that and the fact none of the players mentioned were much kop when we signed them tbh.
Yeah Wilshere and Welbeck are most definitely question marks and I do agree with you to an extent regarding Wilshere because he's basically a crock. Neither of them can be relied upon as starters or to bring the required level of quality on a consistent basis but the same could be said of most of the first XI.