User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Match Mehaction: Watford 2 Arsenal 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Sorry yes, I meant to include Xhaka in that. As for Wilshere IMO he's too injury prone and Wellbeck has had years to improve his finishing to no effect so I'm not convinced with him either in terms of being a goal threat (if Ferguson couldn't get goals out of him noone will IMO).

I agree about the mentality, people said Wenger will leave us in a good state for the next manager, I don't agree at all, there will be so much to change with this club, a lot of which is deeply ingrained in it's culture like the losers mentality, Wilshere piped up responding to the comments Deeney made disagreeing of course, our own players can't accept the facts this is why we need a massive overhaul IMO, that and the fact none of the players mentioned were much kop when we signed them tbh.
    Yeah Wilshere and Welbeck are most definitely question marks and I do agree with you to an extent regarding Wilshere because he's basically a crock. Neither of them can be relied upon as starters or to bring the required level of quality on a consistent basis but the same could be said of most of the first XI.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The sensible thing, not that I'm suggesting for a split nanosecond we should contemplate considering it, is to get rid of Wenger and then give all these players a chance to prove themselves. I bet we'd be very surprised and pleased with the outcome.

The incredibly stupid and self destructive thing to do is keep Wenger beyond close of business today.

That's why I love football, you never know which way it's going to go.
    I agree with this. While there are some that absolutely need to go, I am confident a fair few of them will pleasantly surprise us if they get a competent manager.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..