User Tag List

View Poll Results: Ozil out?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 11.11%
  • Fuck yes

3 16.67%
  • Why did you even create a poll for this no-brainer?

6 33.33%
  • My name is N_Q and I love Ozil and I absolve him of his shitness because I am his bitch

7 38.89%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozil OUT. Yes or yes?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    One of the most overrated players I've seen at Arsenal and has escaped criticism for so long because people are trying to kid themselves into believing we haven't wasted our money. Even the one thing that's supposed to make him exceptional is bang average.
    Escaped criticism???

Ozil is a lazy cunt but he’s evidence that if you give a calculator to a retard he will try to use it to change tv channels with

For the first season he was played on the wing for a considerable length of time

His attitude exemplifies the mindset prevalent throughout the entire squad.

We all know though the high probability that once he leaves and starts working with a manager who knows what he’s doing that one of the most technically accomplished players we have will be shitting gold nuggets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does it mean when a supposed world class player looks just about as average as the rest of the average players around him?

In most cases, I've seen fans overestimate the performance of an above average player who plays with average or below average players. Big fish in a small pond syndrome. They usually get found out when moving to a bigger team. Hleb, Flamini, Ade and Nasri are examples of that. We usually have no problem calling such players out.

I've never seen a case where such a big name flops and he still holds his status as a world class player despite the lacklustre performances. Wenger is a shocking manager but that's not a blanket excuse for every performance. You can still see how a player like Sanchez and Cazorla are way ahead of their teammates and how vital they are to helping us tick.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    We will have to disagree about him looking average, he looks like what he has always looked like someone who doesn’t want to roll his sleeves up.
    And wherever he goes that won’t be any different, they will just create the conditions in which a player like that is able to ply his trade more consistently.

Put it simply he will have better players around him. We already have clearly established he’s not your type of player. Me personally I’ve never come across anotherbplayer who has the same vision to make a pass like Ozil does, that’s clearly what Wenger sees in him but he’s a luxury player that I can agree to. He’s one that can make a good or great team look even better but in an average team like ours he is a filling in a mouth full of rotten teeth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not just his role on the pitch. The fact Ozil arrived at the supposed start of the new Arsenal era and will be leaving at the earliest opportunity following the almost instant termination of Arsenal's new era will be an enduring symbol of the lies and deceit dished out by the likes of Wenger and Lizard and the rats who scarpered and left us to die at the hands of Kroenke. When Ozil and Alexis go they'll be the last of the big players we'll see at this club for some time. Wenger and his fellow travellers will have cemented second tier status and the coveted 4th place spot really will be our title, if we can ever land it again.

Wenger got a 2 mill pay rise though, for bringing us to this point. So that's a silver lining.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    We will have to disagree about him looking average, he looks like what he has always looked like someone who doesn’t want to roll his sleeves up.
    And wherever he goes that won’t be any different, they will just create the conditions in which a player like that is able to ply his trade more consistently.

Put it simply he will have better players around him. We already have clearly established he’s not your type of player. Me personally I’ve never come across anotherbplayer who has the same vision to make a pass like Ozil does, that’s clearly what Wenger sees in him but he’s a luxury player that I can agree to. He’s one that can make a good or great team look even better but in an average team like ours he is a filling in a mouth full of rotten teeth.
    Of course you'd disagree. As expected.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Him disagreeing with you doesn't make him wrong, you know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Him disagreeing with you doesn't make him wrong, you know.
    Of course not.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Whenever have I shared your view of Ozil?

I do think he merits a lot of the criticism he deserves but you do have form for your view of him. You’re not a fan, that’s long established.

As much as I find him frustrating, I am a fan of the type of player he can be albeit hugely inconsistently.

Go back a couple of years, we’ve had this same debate before. Maybe you want to concede that it’s what I genuinely think rather than thinking that I am doing it to contradict you, you aren’t that interesting to argue with that I’d need to make up or exaggerate my disagreement.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 17-10-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a silky player for sure but I'm sorry, he can't keep hiding behind the playing with rubbish players and Wenger being shit excuse. Even luxury players turn up with a degree of consistency, but this guy is a complete passenger half of the time and rarely seems to elevate us in the big games and moments.

Maybe he does need a better coach but I'm only interested in what I see him doing for Arsenal and for the last couple of years I've not seen a whole lot.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 17-10-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    He's a silky player for sure but I'm sorry, he can't keep hiding behind the playing with rubbish players and Wenger being shit excuse. Even luxury players turn up with a degree of consistency, but this guy is a complete passenger half of the time and rarely seems to elevate us in the big games and moments.

Maybe he does need a better coach but I'm only interested in what I see him doing for Arsenal and for the last couple of years I've not seen a whole lot.
    Sounds like you'll be responsible for finding his replacement if the stories today are true.

Don't fuck it up!
    Für eure Sicherheit