User Tag List

View Poll Results: Ozil out?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 11.11%
  • Fuck yes

3 16.67%
  • Why did you even create a poll for this no-brainer?

6 33.33%
  • My name is N_Q and I love Ozil and I absolve him of his shitness because I am his bitch

7 38.89%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozil OUT. Yes or yes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Im not making excuses for Ozil’s poor performance today but it’s gotten to the stage now where it’s become impossible to objectively assess the performance of any of our players. I honestly think pretty much the entire first XI are capable of playing at a much higher level with a competent manager in charge. Wenger has shot the confidence of pretty much the entire team, look at Cech now, he is a complete mess with the ball at his feet.
    Cech is getting old and i doubt he's ever been good with the ball at his feet. He shouldn't be put in such shit positions.

It all comes back to Wenger but I could tell within the first 5 minutes Ozil wasn't up for this game. He didn't look right from kick off. Had a better second half but there was a chance where he could have put Mkhitaryan or Aubameyang through on a counter attack but he fucked up the pass. Since passing is his speciality, he should have delivered. He's not low on confidence so I have no idea why he consistently fails to turn up for these massive games. It's a pattern with him.

I can't take the players completely out of the firing line. Shitbags like Xhaka need shooting in the kneecaps when you see his piss poor attempts to defend. It's not acceptable at any level. He's taking the piss and our weak and blind manager does nothing. When I see shit like that, it's hard for me to dismiss the piss poor effort and say it's down to Wenger being a shit tactician.

Same with Kos and that goal we conceded. There was no confusion on who should be marking Kane in that situation, the cowardly cunt just did a poor job of marking his man and knowing where he is.

It's a combination of the players and manager. But I'm sure under a better manager, these sort of performances wouldn't be tolerated. That's the thing with Wenger. Besides be an absolute retard when it comes to tactics, he also tolerates the worst sort of performances week in week out without reprisals. A complete cunt of a manager. Someone put him out of his misery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't even blame Xhaka. What should he do? Drop himself? We're just not a serious football club. At real clubs when a player is consistently shit he is dropped or sold. Here he gets nailed onto the team sheet. It's all Wenger. 100% e are so far beyond the players being on form, off form, giving 100%, giving 20% - none of it matters because the larger things are so badly fucked up.

It's 100% Wenger. He's to blame for everything. Even the money. He's had money and he spent 70 mill on Xhaka and Mustafi. He's a fuck up. He's given Jack a pay cut while our captain doesn't even make the bench any more. This is a fucking joke of a club - mismanaged from top to bottom by the fuck who is to blame for it all - Wenger.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I can't even blame Xhaka. What should he do? Drop himself? We're just not a serious football club. At real clubs when a player is consistently shit he is dropped or sold. Here he gets nailed onto the team sheet. It's all Wenger. 100% e are so far beyond the players being on form, off form, giving 100%, giving 20% - none of it matters because the larger things are so badly fucked up.

It's 100% Wenger. He's to blame for everything. Even the money. He's had money and he spent 70 mill on Xhaka and Mustafi. He's a fuck up. He's given Jack a pay cut while our captain doesn't even make the bench any more. This is a fucking joke of a club - mismanaged from top to bottom by the fuck who is to blame for it all - Wenger.
    I'm gonna agree with you. All focus should go on Wenger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger accepts sup par performances and poor work rate, he even rewards it by not dropping players.

The team selection isn't so much a team selected for the opposition, more a team selected based on who Wenger likes, we didn't close Spurs down and chase the ball enough, we didn't look in the mood and weren't up for the match, any manager would have lost his rag at the players and would have certainly have them more motivated than they were, Wenger just wants to pick his favourite team and then just let them play if they fancy it.

Xhaka is a prime example, rubbish in every single game and yet still one of the first players on the teamsheet, anyone with any logic would try someone else, personally feel sorry for players like Lacazette, when you're not flavour of the day with Wenger you don't get a fair crack. There's no fairness in team selection at Arsenal, if the manager likes you, you play, even if you've been making errors left, right and centre.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember when he went on a run of two and a half games of acceptable form to earn a new contract?

Hopefully the first one out when Rodgers takes over.

He is the embodiment of latter years Wenger on the pitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Predictable. Checked out after the score of his life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Remember when he went on a run of two and a half games of acceptable form to earn a new contract?

Hopefully the first one out when Rodgers takes over.

He is the embodiment of latter years Wenger on the pitch.
    If Rodgers takes over i'll be the first one out - talk about frying pans and fires...

It will be the end of the club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.espn.co.uk/football/arsen...th-back-injury

Ozil may not play for the rest of the season. Keown called it. We should play Iwobi or Mhiki as the 10.

As for Ozil, new manager has to put this guy in check. Ozil may find himself on the chopping block if he doesn't sort himself out just like what happened at Madrid. Pathetic.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor guy, can't get over the flu now his back has given out on him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t care if I never see him stinking up an Arsenal shirt again.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.