User Tag List

View Poll Results: Ozil out?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 11.11%
  • Fuck yes

3 16.67%
  • Why did you even create a poll for this no-brainer?

6 33.33%
  • My name is N_Q and I love Ozil and I absolve him of his shitness because I am his bitch

7 38.89%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozil OUT. Yes or yes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ozil OUT. Yes or yes?

Probably the worst purchase in Arsenal history. A flaky, no-impact, stattard's dream. Solely repsonsible for multiple defeats through his cowardice, lack of discipline or basic technical errors. No other team in Europe wants him. The embodiment of Wenger's Arsenal in his downfall years.

Only one lone fangirl on here seems to tolerate his pointlessness, likely too dazzled by his continuous disappearing act to see what is beyond obvious to any other sane human.

At least we can be solaced by the fact he'll be the first one hauled out by a new manager when Wenger retires in the space year 2145.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He'll be off in January or the summer latest and Alexis with him. Then Wenger won't have anyone to hide behind nor anyone to pull his useless arse out of the fires he starts himself.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm praying he doesn't sign a new contract.

A soft, weak minded pussy. I think Spain suited him perfectly; 2-3 big games a season and the rest against shite teams that are so tactically inferior to the top 2 its like having a kick about in the park every week.

The premier league requires drive, determination and energy, something he does not have. He's been allowed to regress under a mediocre, past-it manager, who himself has regressed so much and can't see left from right. Wenger is the perfect manager for him; allows him to get away with murder and constantly backs him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Probably the worst purchase in Arsenal history. A flaky, no-impact, stattard's dream. Solely repsonsible for multiple defeats through his cowardice, lack of discipline or basic technical errors. No other team in Europe wants him. The embodiment of Wenger's Arsenal in his downfall years.

Only one lone fangirl on here seems to tolerate his pointlessness, likely too dazzled by his continuous disappearing act to see what is beyond obvious to any other sane human.

At least we can be solaced by the fact he'll be the first one hauled out by a new manager when Wenger retires in the space year 2145.
    Well said.

I look at the other top attacking midfielders in the league with envy because they bring so much more to the table for their teams than Ozil does for us. I’m tired of hearing about this guy now, he’s undoubtedly the most disappointing signing in our history.

Get rid and bring some hungry and most importantly effective players in. Though I would say Ozil won’t be the last decent player to regress under Wenger. He’s a shit coach and anyone we bring in will have to be truly special to avoid having the life sucked out of them.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 16-10-2017 at 10:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the most overrated players I've seen at Arsenal and has escaped criticism for so long because people are trying to kid themselves into believing we haven't wasted our money. Even the one thing that's supposed to make him exceptional is bang average.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Ozil can play that many times for Germany then he cant be a bad player. Maybe he just needs better players in the team to make him excel. He isn't a guy who can take a game by the scruff of the neck and win it on his own.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iwobi should've scored from his pass tbf.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    If Ozil can play that many times for Germany then he cant be a bad player. Maybe he just needs better players in the team to make him excel. He isn't a guy who can take a game by the scruff of the neck and win it on his own.
    Lots of thrashing around by the fans trying to find somebody to blame for this absurd mess the club is in. We've heard that Ozil missed a sitter, when it wasn't a sitter at all, just a bad miss, and we've heard the Watford bloke 100% dived, when it wasn't at all clearcut unless viewed at super slow motion. Extreme reactions in response to an extreme situation. Plus there's the anti-Ozil agenda that has been rolling since the day he arrived, spawned by jealous media hacks and then picked up by fans who were expecting Messi.

Truth is even Alexis doesn't play well any more in this Wengerised shit show. Difference with him is he can still find a moment of brilliance and turn a game. And because Ozil hasn't been doing this of late he's taking all the flak. But it's gone to ludicrous extremes now with people claiming the guy can't play at all. Nobody is playing well because there's no stage upon which to play. Wenger's foul tactics and his total dismissal of each and every opponent sends the team onto the pitch as a disorganised jumble, constantly fighting with a randomly shifting starting lineup, bizarre positional rotations and lacking in the basic drills that even the relegation battlers seem able to manage. It is from this ocean floor that Ozil is being pilloried for not being able to re-float the ship and bring it up to top speed. Of course nobody could name a single player who would be capable. Yank De Bruyne out of a purring team of gypos and dump him in our landfill and he'll be scrabbling about aimlessly like the rest of them.

It will be interesting to see who the hounds attach themselves to once Ozil is gone. Not Wenger or Kroenke I'm betting. And the perpetual Theo will still be here, delivering nothing at all and attracting no concern whatsoever. Because people know he's a nothing player, so they don't make the fuss. But they know well Ozil is no Theo Walcott.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Probably the worst purchase in Arsenal history.
    *sigh*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ozil OUT. Yes or yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    If Ozil can play that many times for Germany then he cant be a bad player.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.