User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Everton (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure I've been more annoyed with such an easy win before.

Should have been 0-3 up before they scored. Should have been 1-6 at half-time. Should have been 1-10 after they went down to ten men. Somehow a 0-15 game game was 2-5. They scored from virtually their only two attempts at our goal, with the second being a clownfest at the back. WUMger with the mind-boggling subs again. Take Lacazette off just after he scored and Ozil after his best game this decade and bring on two more central midfielders against a woeful ten-man team who are basically begging to be battered to a miserable pulp. Wenger has crossed the line today and I'll be the first to say it: Wenger OUT.

More importantly though: Koeman .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't heard anything from Deeney about this weekend's results so far, but I'm keeping my ear open.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to get 5 goals and an away win against a team most were confident would finish ahead of us this season.

Happy to see Per remain and I've found the reluctance to use him since last season strange. Wilshere twice over hit through balls but he sees the run and isn't afraid to attempt the pass. Still underwhelmed by Xhaka.

Not too bothered about their second goal as that is a mistake Cech and Monreal have enough brains and nous not to repeat every week.
    Last edited by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice; 22-10-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everton were in it until the sending off. According to Koeman. No wonder he's struggling.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    Despite the fact that I'd be classified as a hater, I've got to say I've been impressed with Wilshere lately. Some impressive performances worthy of the hope we once had in him.

Whether that's because he realises that it's his "last chance" to make something or he's doing a "Theo" and playing well to get a new contract remains to be seen though.

I still however don't think we should give him better opportunities until he signs a new contract! We've already got too many players taking the club for a ride!
    I'm not with this idea that we shouldn't play a player if he hasn't signed a deal when we're into the last year of his contract. Especially when considering the position we're in. The way we let players run contracts down pisses me off but I wouldn't want us to reward Wilshere with a contract for just sitting on the bench. He has to earn it. Also, I'm against Wenger not picking the best team for the job because he's playing politics. If it's a choice between Xhaka and Wilshere under current circumstances, I'm picking Wilshere every time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    I'm not sure I've been more annoyed with such an easy win before.

Should have been 0-3 up before they scored. Should have been 1-6 at half-time. Should have been 1-10 after they went down to ten men. Somehow a 0-15 game game was 2-5. They scored from virtually their only two attempts at our goal, with the second being a clownfest at the back. WUMger with the mind-boggling subs again. Take Lacazette off just after he scored and Ozil after his best game this decade and bring on two more central midfielders against a woeful ten-man team who are basically begging to be battered to a miserable pulp. Wenger has crossed the line today and I'll be the first to say it: Wenger OUT.

More importantly though: Koeman .
    Well NQ said Wenger out first page me old mucker...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    I'm not with this idea that we shouldn't play a player if he hasn't signed a deal when we're into the last year of his contract. Especially when considering the position we're in. The way we let players run contracts down pisses me off but I wouldn't want us to reward Wilshere with a contract for just sitting on the bench. He has to earn it. Also, I'm against Wenger not picking the best team for the job because he's playing politics. If it's a choice between Xhaka and Wilshere under current circumstances, I'm picking Wilshere every time.
    In truth Xhaka should have probably been dropped a number of games ago but such is our options...there he is making the same mistakes game after game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    a team most were confident would finish ahead of us this season.
    Uhhh
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    In truth Xhaka should have probably been dropped a number of games ago but such is our options...there he is making the same mistakes game after game.
    Dropped and taken to one side by a competent coach who could teach him the basics of this league. But he hasn't been dropped and we don't have any coaches like that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last season, WUMger used Xhaka sparingly early on even when he had some good games.

Now he's a liability, he's become undroppable.

Wenger is batshit, basically.