User Tag List

Page 103 of 235 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2349

Thread: Winter Transfer Despair and Bafflement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Bordeaux are 13th in the French Ligue 1

He will almost certainly double his pay, not sure I feel that sorry for him
    Guy is supposed to be quite a decent prospect. As a football fan, would you want to see his career ruined at the age of 20?

I don't know why Wenger hasn't been done for child abuse. The number of young lives he's ruined.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mikhi, Malcom, don't give a shit.

Won't help our season in any way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Mikhi, Malcom, don't give a shit.

Won't help our season in any way.
    Not one jot of difference. Shit head wouldn't have a clue how to use Messi if he pitched up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Guy is supposed to be quite a decent prospect. As a football fan, would you want to see his career ruined at the age of 20?

I don't know why Wenger hasn't been done for child abuse. The number of young lives he's ruined.
    Ox had the right Idea. Fucked off early enough and now getting games in his preferred position and looking good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought last summer was bad but this one is looking fucking miserable already. Te prospect of losing our two best players and possibly strengthing direct and despicable rivals is a sackable offense. The attacking players against Bournemouth were dire, really average footballers. We won't finish anywhere near the top 4 with the current squad (assuming Ozil also leaves)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    Nah Mikhi is a quality player who's wasted by Mourinho who prefers his "soldiers" than people with a bit of skill and imagination - just look at what he did to De Bruyne. He could do a job (under a competent manager).

Would prefer someone younger tbh but given our current plight we're not going to attract anyone better other than possibly Draxler.
    Mikhi is the last player we need especially under Wenker.

The fact that the club is in discussions over selling over best player to United is a complete and utter disgrace, it tells us all we need to know about the direction of this club, honestly it's pathetic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    I thought last summer was bad but this one is looking fucking miserable already. Te prospect of losing our two best players and possibly strengthing direct and despicable rivals is a sackable offense. The attacking players against Bournemouth were dire, really average footballers. We won't finish anywhere near the top 4 with the current squad (assuming Ozil also leaves)
    If Wenger stays in charge things will only get worse. I shudder to think what he will do with the squad in the summer, especially if he's given a fair bit of money to spend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    If the old goat stays on past the summer we'll start to see our second rate players looking for the exits too. This ship is sinking faster and faster as Wenker hits as many icebergs as he can spot. Even half decent players will start moving towards the lifeboats, or else we'll have to pay them a silly amount to stay. Ship sinking, tree falling, whatever. It starts slowly and then goes faster and faster.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    If the old goat stays on past the summer we'll start to see our second rate players looking for the exits too. This ship is sinking faster and faster as Wenker hits as many icebergs as he can spot. Even half decent players will start moving towards the lifeboats, or else we'll have to pay them a silly amount to stay. Ship sinking, tree falling, whatever. It starts slowly and then goes faster and faster.
    How was the walk? How close were you to jumping?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    How was the walk? How close were you to jumping?
    Nice. Didn't bother me one bit there was a match on. Didn't think about it. Already knew how the game went anyway, before it kicked off.
    Für eure Sicherheit