User Tag List

Page 104 of 235 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2349

Thread: Winter Transfer Despair and Bafflement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alexis has gone to Utd for 30 mill?

Fucking hell.

Fucking hell.

He's done it again, he's done it again, Arsehole Wenker, he's done it again!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are a selling club, nothing has changed. It's RVC all over again but this time it is worse because we are strengthening Mourinho and possibly keeping him in his job longer. Also, I thought the club said we don't need the money anymore that's why we didn't sell anyone last summer (apart from the ox). Yet more bullshit management from this joke of a club,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like the idea of taking Manures cast offs but Mourinho is horrible at getting the best out of attacking players of a particular profile.

De Bruyne, Salah and maybe you can add Mikhitarian to that. I'd prefer to see him play than Iwobi and Theo is going so I more see him as a replacement for one of those.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Guillem Ballague reporting we are trying to sign Aubemeyang for €60million

Fanciful enough on its own, but when that guy reports it you know it’s bollocks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah no chance of that. Aubameyang rejected us when Sanchez and Ozil weren't fucking off to our rivals and we were still a top four team. Why would he come here now?

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chucking money at him. Not sure what else we have really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Yeah no chance of that. Aubameyang rejected us when Sanchez and Ozil weren't fucking off to our rivals and we were still a top four team. Why would he come here now?
    We're trying to sign Aubamayeng because it's a big name, so will attract media attention, and because the player has already said he definitely will never come to Arsenal, so that media attention will be for free. And we might be able to drag the fantasy all the way until the window closing. It's another con in a long line of moves from the con-artists that run the club.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he's a money grabber we might be able to bag him. I'm sure we could double any wages Dortmund offer.

No footballing reason why he'd come here of course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think Aubameyang can do better and he knows it, not sure he'd be remotely interested in coming to a 2nd rate club when he's got use to progressing in the CL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    If he's a money grabber we might be able to bag him. I'm sure we could double any wages Dortmund offer.

No footballing reason why he'd come here of course.
    So he can start hunting around for another deal one year into his contract? We need players committed to the Arsenal cause, on board and committed to delivering on the ambitions of the club. I'm pretty damn sure there aren't any long term prospects out there playing at the top level who dream of making Kroenke and Wenger even richer. All we get is Neymaresque passers-through at best. Nothing can be built on the back of players like that - except short term revenues, more cash for the leeches.

Wenger has fucked this club. Fucked it good and proper and it will take some real football know how and off the wall thinking to put it back together again. A lot of damage done here. Big, big task for the next guy. Whenever that happens. If ever. And every day Wenger stays, the task gets bigger.
    Für eure Sicherheit