User Tag List

Page 107 of 235 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2349

Thread: Winter Transfer Despair and Bafflement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like for like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Dortmund are 4th 2 points behind 2nd, better position than us. They also have a far better record in the CL than we do and have got past the last 16 many times.
    Their future is not looking good. Dortmunds situation is not good. And this summer they'll have sell their best players again.

And we can pay him a lot lot more than he's ever gonna get at Dortmund
    Last edited by hobson's choice; 14-01-2018 at 07:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Dortmund are 4th 2 points behind 2nd, better position than us. They also have a far better record in the CL than we do and have got past the last 16 many times.
    And 2 months ago they were 2nd within touching distance of a in turmoil Bayern. And now they are 4th.

Did they even win a game in their group I'm the CL?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobson's choice View Post
    Their future is not looking good. Dortmunds situation is not. And this summer they'll have sell their best players again.

And we can pay him a lot lot more than he's ever gonna get at Dortmund
    Don't know much about Dortmund, what I do know is they'll probably qualify for the CL and get the money from that, they also won't need to sell as they are cash rich from selling Dembele to Barca.

We can pay more, but so can countless other clubs which are more appealing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are we now so bored of arguing about Arsenal we're arguing about Dortmund?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And 2 months ago they were 2nd within touching distance of a in turmoil Bayern. And now they are 4th.

Did they even win a game in their group I'm the CL?
    2 months is a long time, now they're 2 points away from 2nd (think top 3 get in to the CL), so in all likelyness they'll qualify, might even knock us out of the Europa if we play them.

They've had a tough year this year but had Real and Spurs who are also very good, they did play Spurs off the park in the 1st leg but didn't put their chances away however, generally though they do well and progress past the last 16.

Now clearly they're not the side they were, but they play better football than us and are more likely to have CL football as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pierre is a different striker from Lacazette.He's one of the few strikers that create something outta nothing, and isnt dependent on service.

You don't pass up on a striker like him
    He'd fare better than Lacazette but he still needs the service. He's one of the fastest sprinters in the game and thrives on counter attacks and getting played through on goal early. At Arsenal he'll be getting the ball with his back to goal and with ten defenders behind him.

But at least he can practice those cute little flicks back to our midfielders, because that's the main job of strikers obviously. #Wengerball

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Alexis goes to man ure, then it will have been all about money for him. City look a lot better equipped to be winning trophies than man ure but he's obviously after a huge pay packet and while I don't blame his m, it is surprising he's going there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    If Alexis goes to man ure, then it will have been all about money for him. City look a lot better equipped to be winning trophies than man ure but he's obviously after a huge pay packet and while I don't blame his m, it is surprising he's going there.
    Or the gypos simply refused to pay the price and Alexis can't stand the thought of another moment under Jedi Master Wenker.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aubemeyang is world class so I'd welcome him with open arms...despite the usual sycophantic I want to go to Marketing shizzle.

Won't hold my breath though..... and it would render the signing of Lacazette strange unless we changed formation.