User Tag List

Page 11 of 235 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Transfer Despair and Bafflement.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    you're seriously messed up
    Are you my psychiatrist?

You sound similar.....Judgemental prick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently he handed in his resignation and Stan rejected it. There were rumours he wanted to head back to America around that time too.

The only issue I see with him leaving is if gazidis goes they'll hire someone even more feeble and tame. We finally have someone trying to instil change.
    If you want to leave then nobody can stop you. Although I get the impression if you got on the wrong side of Stan you might wake up with a horse's head in the bed. So maybe Stan just stayed silent and Ivan went back to work for the horse's arse.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently he handed in his resignation and Stan rejected it. There were rumours he wanted to head back to America around that time too.

The only issue I see with him leaving is if gazidis goes they'll hire someone even more feeble and tame. We finally have someone trying to instil change.
    I agree with the bit about who they hire, they should hire someone much stronger, but since this is Arsenal I agree it'll probably be another yes man to Wenger.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    If you want to leave then nobody can stop you. Although I get the impression if you got on the wrong side of Stan you might wake up with a horse's head in the bed. So maybe Stan just stayed silent and Ivan went back to work for the horse's arse.
    Or it could be spin to salvage his reputation

Guy is weaker than the heavily diluted orange squash my dad had to drink for the first few days after coming out of hospital

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tend to agree, if he really wanted to leave he'd have kicked up more of a fuss, I suspect the sweetener was the nice pay rise for doing nothing, not a bad job if you can get it, not in charge of anything and pay rises for delivering nothing.

The last bit is like Wenger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Guy is weaker than the heavily diluted orange squash my dad had to drink for the first few days after coming out of hospital
    That's the impression I get as well, not many people in his position would just accept Wenger going above him as easily as he has. Money seems to make this club go round, noone seems to have any pride in their job.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heavily diluted doesn't work for me. The adverb gives the impression of substance which then contradicts the sparsity that is supposed to be the end effect. I'd have gone with unreasonably diluted which not only reinforces the emptiness but also casts criticism on them that done the diluting.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Heavily diluted doesn't work for me. The adverb gives the impression of substance which then contradicts the sparsity that is supposed to be the end effect. I'd have gone with unreasonably diluted which not only reinforces the emptiness but also casts criticism on them that done the diluting.
    It would just be easier to call you a Pedant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blackcurrant squash FTW.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blackcurrant squash FTW.
    Blackcurrent and Orange squash are both top, top quality.
    Recently discovered Vimto squash which is also quite nice.