User Tag List

Page 125 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2349

Thread: Winter Transfer Despair and Bafflement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Auba is coming here - IF, IF, IF - we need to keep Ozil and stop fucking around with Jack. No point having a player like that unless somebody can set him up with the chances. And we need to play 2 or 3 up top, not force Laca out to the wing.

That means changing our game and I don't see where Bif fits into that. Sub at best and with a world cup coming up he won't settle for that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few websites and papers reporting that Reiss Nelson is out of contract in the summer and will likely be leaving arsenal at the end of the season .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Not sure about sending Giroud the other way.

I mean Laca and Auba up top is good on paper but it’s wafer thin after that and even Laca has a lot to prove still.

Welbeck is never going to be a goal scorer of any substance so we’d really be going all in with the big money forwards.
    It is useful to have a 'plan B' too, Giroud has bailed us out with headed goals at times when we can't break through. But if he's the dealbreaker for Aubameyang then I'd kick Giroud out the door and drive him to the airport myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theo passes his Everton medical.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll miss that guy. Hopefully, he can reclaim some credibility at Everton. Scoring over 100 goals for Arsenal from the wing and for a player of his ability is no easy task. Was never developed as a winger. He was a number 9 playing on the wing. Wish him all the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this whole situation is dependent on some bum ass player who can't get a game over Jesse Lingaard. Sell Alexis to Chelsea and lets get on with our business

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    It is useful to have a 'plan B' too, Giroud has bailed us out with headed goals at times when we can't break through. But if he's the dealbreaker for Aubameyang then I'd kick Giroud out the door and drive him to the airport myself.
    My thoughts exactly.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    For me Walcott is the epitome of Wengers Arsenal 2006 onwards

For years massively inconsistent, frustrating because you know the talent is in there and there are some brilliant performances intermixed with average and sometimes sheer awfulness.

And now so lacking in character and confidence just failing.

Of course Arsenal has to take massive responsibility for his failure to meet his potential, but so does Theo himself. Definitely don’t in anyway think badly of him though, I’m glad he got his century of goals before leaving us and I hope he’s able to rebuild his career at Everton.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 17-01-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    We could easily find a Plan B striker for cheap and that knows he'll be a sub. Would be nuts to reject a trade deal because Giroud's involved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobson's choice View Post
    So this whole situation is dependent on some bum ass player who can't get a game over Jesse Lingaard. Sell Alexis to Chelsea and lets get on with our business
    Our business of flogging half the squad without replacements?