User Tag List

Page 146 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2349

Thread: Winter Transfer Despair and Bafflement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All these players, including our best player, out and only a boy from Greece and a Utd cast off in return.

That is what will happen.

Its shambolic to say the least.

Fuck off Wenger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chelsea looking at signing Crystal Palace striker Christian Benteke on loan to help top-four push https://t.co/VSzMK9ipAd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Chelsea looking at signing Crystal Palace striker Christian Benteke on loan to help top-four push https://t.co/VSzMK9ipAd

Some sort of a troll going on there. They've basically targeted every shitheap in the league. Only Sanogo to go.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I don't believe for a second this deal will happen. This is Mbappe again. Who the hell believes it any more?

We've already bugged out of the Malcolm deal because of the price, no big thing because we couldn't have used the kid anyway no matter how good he is. Narrow escape for him.

So when the price on Aubameyang starts creeping up we'll run, like we always do, to the bargain bucket and root around in that. Or, more likely, we'll settle for a Mkhitaryan swap for our prize asset and try to claim some sort of victory from that.

Wenger would have to change his whole "system" for a player like Auba to work anyway. And that's not happening.

What the fuck is Wenger still doing here? All we had to do was sack the cunt last season and bring in a manager that would have encouraged Alexis to stay.
    Mbappe, Benzema....Lemar....I'll believe it when I see it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mkhitaryan deal up to Raiola. If he agrees it happens, if doesn't it won't. No issue with #MUFC or player. To clarify on Malcolm, reason (among a few) #AFC out was price/value relative to experience - not inexperience alone. Not sure on #THFC reports but Pochettino is a huge fan

The fat pig to decide then.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Just seen a picture of Raiola

It’s uncanny - he’s exactly what you’d expect a fat greedy scumbag cunt to look like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Mkhitaryan deal up to Raiola. If he agrees it happens, if doesn't it won't. No issue with #MUFC or player. To clarify on Malcolm, reason (among a few) #AFC out was price/value relative to experience - not inexperience alone. Not sure on #THFC reports but Pochettino is a huge fan

The fat pig to decide then.
    The word "value" is always accompanied by the stench of Wenger.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Just seen a picture of Raiola

It’s uncanny - he’s exactly what you’d expect a fat greedy scumbag cunt to look like
    Doesn't say much about the player, if the agent's fee dictates his career. Who would we be signing? The player or the agent?

We have a quarter of a billion quid in the bank. We should tell this fat cunt Raiola to go and fuck himself, tell Utd it's 30 mill, take it or leave it, and then identify a world class defender, a world class DM and put in bids that can't be refused. This isn't about the money. That other period, during the stadium move, was about the money. This period is about putting a world class team on the pitch to grace a world class stadium and push things forward to compete with the likes of Bayern. That was the plan. That was the deal and if the current lot can't get it done they should fuck off too.

Once the DM and the defender is signed, then we secure Ozil and Jack and go to Dortmund with a one time and final, no negotiating, 70 mill bid for Aubameyang. That's it, one bid, and if Dortmund ask for a penny more we move on to the next target. 12 days to go, no time to fuck around.

Oh, I just woke up. I was having a lovely dream about supporting a proper football club.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raiola is a fat cunt who will get what he wants in the end of the deal is off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to know how Mkhitaryan will fit in if he arrives on his supposed 200k per week deal. A Utd reject on more than twice what Jack is paid, after his pay cut? The same Jack who should be captain? How's that going to work? How does that fit into Wenger's communist plan?

Surely Jack can't stay under the terms he's been offered? I think we're going to lose him too. I know some people won't be much bothered by that, but think how limited this squad is in terms of ambitious, aggressive and committed players. And creative ones. Could we afford to lose Alexis and Jack in one hit? Don't think so. Coquelin gone too, btw. And Ox, another player who at least knew which end we were suppose to be shooting at.

If anything, Wenger is doubling down on his tippety tap comaball regime.
    Für eure Sicherheit