User Tag List

Page 185 of 235 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2349

Thread: Winter Transfer Despair and Bafflement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    If the release clause says any amount over will trigger the release clause why would you pay more?

If you wanted to get a new car that was 19,900 would you pay 20k just so you don’t look like a cheap skate?

The joke with that is that these release causes only mean a shit if the player makes a big deal over it. You think if Suárez had wanted to come here he’d have sued Liverpool over breach of contract.
    Oh come off it it was an absolute embarrassment

The reputational damage it caused and the laughing stock we became because of it we pissed off Liverpool to the point when they put a release clause in Firminos contract they said it applies to anyone but Arsenal

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Oh come off it it was an absolute embarrassment

The reputational damage it caused and the laughing stock we became because of it we pissed off Liverpool to the point when they put a release clause in Firminos contract they said it applies to anyone but Arsenal
    They sold him to Barcelona for 75 million a year later, it’s fair to say we weren’t going to pay that for him

Liverpool didn’t want to sell him so they decided to go public and make themselves look good and us silly

As I say the stupidity wasn’t the 40million and 1 quid it was assuming that Liverpool would honour their own release fee clause

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They sold him to Barcelona for 75 million a year later, it’s fair to say we weren’t going to pay that for him

Liverpool didn’t want to sell him so they decided to go public and make themselves look good and us silly

As I say the stupidity wasn’t the 40million and 1 quid it was assuming that Liverpool would honour their own release fee clause
    You really do live in your own world

HCZ
    Well having read the Dortmund statement there are three outcomes

- We cave
    - They cave
    - Neither cave and we end up without a replacement for Sanchez and they are stuck with a player who doesn’t want to be there

I am largely indifferent. I actually think it makes no difference to this season if we sign him or not. We won’t finish in the top four and Aubemeyang is ineligible for the Europa league.

As for whether it encourages other players to sign on, meh. I think Ozil or Wilshere will probably go regardless and as for Giroud and Ramsey? Who gives a shit.

HCZ
    You really do live in your own world
    Which would still be infinitely better than living in a world of your making

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which would still be infinitely better than living in a world of your making
    And to think you work in the police force

No wonder public services in this country are fucked

HCZ

It’s more to do with idiots like you not earning enough to pay the requisite taxes to fund them

Although using the T word around here is like saying Beetlejuice three times. NQ will turn up with a ridiculously long homily about how we are all slaves to an establishment

Beginning to wonder if he is actually Steve Bannon (Bannon has that dishevelled crustiness that can only come from a lifetime of drinking) and he spent the vast majority of his 18 hour days in the west wing posting on here.
    Last edited by HCZ; 27-01-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s more to do with idiots like you not earning enough to pay the requisite taxes to fund them

Although using the T word around here is like saying Beetlejuice three times. NQ will turn up with a ridiculously long homily about how we are all slaves to an establishment
    I'm paying you and giving you a living you silly mug

That effectively means you're my bitch

My bitch on GW and in real life. Me
    Last edited by Cripps; 27-01-2018 at 03:58 PM.

HCZ
    I'm paying you and giving you a living you silly mug

That effectively means you're my bitch

My bitch on GW and in real life. Me
    Stop pretending that you have a job and pay tax

My taxes pay for your JSA

With that in mind I want to know why you’re on here so much and not up on a ladder cleaning windows. The vertigo argument won’t wash with me.

Seriously though I do continue to find your obsession with owning people troubling. Would a routine police warrant find a load of underage Filipino boys hiding in a crawl space under your stairs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..