User Tag List

Page 186 of 235 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2349

Thread: Winter Transfer Despair and Bafflement.

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    There’s no need to be mean just because I used to constantly claim you were a repressed homo living in a part of the world where that kind of thing could land you in prison.

I didn’t say it to be nasty I just said it cos i thought it was funny

HCZ
    So Dortmund have played hard ball by starting Aubemeyang in a game where they had to score in injury time to scrape a draw with mid table Freiburg

“Fuck you Arsenal, we don’t need to sell we are just as shit with him in the team as we are without him”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we want to save a few bob playing poker with them fined.....but if the window shuts and we don't end up getting him, there really won't be enough pitchforks to go around.

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    If we want to save a few bob playing poker with them fined.....but if the window shuts and we don't end up getting him, there really won't be enough pitchforks to go around.
    Sounds a win-win to me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evans looked like he pulled his hammy tonight.

Thank fuck.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think that means anything really, unless it's a huge tear of course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Evans looked like he pulled his hammy tonight.

Thank fuck.
    Provided he hasn't broken his back.

In fact, even if he has broken his back, fine. The only hard requirement is he has to be second rate and he's definitely that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Ozil, Ramsey, Wilshere and Lacazette will be watching this alleged transfer very closely. The club can either make a statement of intent, having just lost lost its star player AGAIN, or it can save a couple of million quid and see how far that gets them replacing the players we'll be losing if we, yet again, do the ridiculous penny pinching routine that has cost this club its competitiveness season after season.
    That's the bigger picture. This public pursuit won't look good if we come back empty handed. It's not as if Dortmund have slapped an unreasonable price tag on him that's unheard of. We're talking £55m for one of the worlds best strikers. If we fail to land him, you're right to point out the ramifications. I'm all for keeping funds back for another manager but that's clearly not the strategy we're going for here. We're actually trying to sign Aubameyang and despite a new director of football, head of recruitment and contract negotiation guy, it's still looking like the same old Arsenal. What's changed?

If we don't get our guy it's just another example of us falling short. God knows why Herb and TEG are trying to justify the peanuts we're squabbling over. If the fee we're talking about was close to £100m, OK. It makes sense to hold your horses. But we're not far from matching their negotiations but the longer we drag this out, the more likely we are to not get a deal because it's the January window.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t know why we do it. He is Dortmund’s prized asset and we need to replace Sanchez quickly, so I don’t think our position is very strong on this. Obviously none of us have any idea how these deals are conducted but we make over 3m every match day at the Emirates, there really should be no reason why we can’t meet their valuation if we’re already prepared to offer in that region anyway.

Get it done you fuckers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need to penny pinch in case we lose out on another more important player in the summer because we're short of £3 million for the deal

TEG