User Tag List

Page 206 of 235 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2349

Thread: Winter Transfer Despair and Bafflement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Manchester City make £50million bid for Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez https://t.co/cJxx2bikso via @MailSport

£50m on Mahrez but not willing to spend on Sanchez

Pep said he was restrained by their budget. Laughable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John cross reporting a breakthrough:

Chelsea believe they have struck an £18m deal for Olivier Giroud - paving the way for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to join Arsenal for £60m. More @MirrorFootball

Always one step forward two steps back with this fucking club.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously it would be nice if he could stay but he's not been that good for us either, if we are honest.

He will get them a few goals, of course he will. but it won't be that many I'll bet.

Conte just wanted a big target man but with no real target in mind, just look at their previous inquiries this month.
    Last edited by KSE Comedy Club; 30-01-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Pep said he was restrained by their budget. Laughable.
    They've just bought Laporte for 57 million, no wasting time lowballing with them at least!

Thing is we could spend a lot more than we do, so far we'll still be in the black on net spend which is why it amazes me people are still happy enough with our business.

I would expect us to spend big in the summer because we can afford to, we won't of course, we'll make excuses if we resign Jack and Ozil that our budget went on that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeebus View Post
    Obviously it would be nice if he could stay but he's not been that good for us either, if we are honest.

He will get them a few goals, of course he will. but it won't be that many I'll bet.

Conte just wanted a big target man but with no real target in mind, just look at their previous inquiries this month.
    I agree, seems to me that Wenger is just after top 4 nothing else, we won't win the Europa and get the CL spot due to the teams in there and the fact Aubameyang can't play in that, so that leaves Lacazette and Welbeck.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leicester have said that £50m doesn’t meet their valuation and they won’t be selling at that price!

HCZ
    Leicester have said that £50m doesn’t meet their valuation and they won’t be selling at that price!

50 million easily matches what Ahmedinijad is worth, but then Leicester have to replace him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming out of another transfer window with an overwhelming feeling of disappointment.

We've let 198 goals leave the club for rival clubs.

We've let our best player join Utd, who will now be spurred on for a serious title challenge next season. It wouldn't surprise me if we look back at this moment as another RVP moment.

We've given Chelsea a player they need; a big, tall, strong, plan B target man. And to top it off, we've let them have Giroud for a measly fee.

The board seem so fixated on making the most out of every £ because of this sustainable model. I understand the need to be lean and efficient but our squad is too lean. We made a lean squad even leaner.

It always seems like 1 step forward 2 steps back with this club. The Giroud sale was a step too far, and certainly to another top 4 rival. We are always shooting ourselves in the foot.

Not happy.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over 300 goals if you consider Theo has gone to Everton too.

I agree, I'm not impressed with this. Perhaps it's improving the starting XI but there's no real substantive benefit for the squad unless he gives the younger ones more of a bench chance, which is unlikely.

£18 million for a (near) 20 goal a season striker is just nonsense, especially when you consider his worth with all the late goals he contributes..

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They aren't playing fair, Pep has no money.