User Tag List

Page 85 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Transfer Despair and Bafflement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Odd time to be having a clearout to be honest, that's unless we replace them, don't get me wrong I want rid of these guys but with our injury record it's not the wisest move to do it now.

Sanchez, Coquelin, Walcott all seemingly on their way and it seems Malcolm is the guy we've earmarked to replace Sanchez.
    Now this Malcolm guy has potential obviously, but we're replacing our best player with him, that's a massive downgrade in anyone's book.

Not a great surprise though, we don't really ever go like for like, we sell our best players and replace them with players that can potentially be good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Odd time to be having a clearout to be honest, that's unless we replace them, don't get me wrong I want rid of these guys but with our injury record it's not the wisest move to do it now.

Sanchez, Coquelin, Walcott all seemingly on their way and it seems Malcolm is the guy we've earmarked to replace Sanchez.
    I guess with these new guys in at the top, they're starting the cleaning up process.

This season is close to being a write off so no time like the present as far as I'm concerned. Wenker's mess will take time to clean.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I guess with these new guys in a the top, they're starting the cleaning up process.

This season is close to being a write off so no time like the present as far as I'm concerned.
    True, happy to see them go at last, it's long overdue, just think we should also try and get replacements so that they have time to adapt and next season can be ready.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Makes no damn sense to start cleaning and sweeping the house when you have a massive leak in the roof.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Makes no damn sense to start cleaning and sweeping the house when you have a massive leak in the roof.
    Yeah, these changes have to come with the caveat of Wenger being told to do one in the summer. If he stays on we'll be worse off as he sure as hell can't br trusted to bring in the right replacements over the summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Wenger is gone soon. Real possibility this summer.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Our squad will probably have a very different look to it next season.

Feels like we're at the start of an overhaul with the top players and the deadwood moving on.
    Kalou, Gourcuff and Demba Ba
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hatem Trabelsi
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post

Now this Malcolm guy has potential obviously, but we're replacing our best player with him, that's a massive downgrade in anyone's book.

Not a great surprise though, we don't really ever go like for like, we sell our best players and replace them with players that can potentially be good.
    Malcolm has ZERO potential if he comes here to be coached by Wenger. He'd have to be the greediest sod alive or an absolute fool to say yes when he looks at the wreckage of Walcott, Ox, Wilshere strewn on the sidelines and the rapidly fleeing Alexis and Ozil. Why would he come? The London theatre? Madame Tussauds? Buckingham Palace?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    It’s refreshing because these players are stinking out the place and it will be good to be shot of them

Also it suggests that Wenger is indeed losing his power as these players would never have gone mid season before