User Tag List

Page 97 of 235 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Transfer Despair and Bafflement.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Raul Sanllehli hasn't even started working at the club yet. It only looks as if things have progressed quickly because you've added the Sanllehli narrative to the equation. All sources are saying it's Theo looking to move because of the lack of playing time. It would be great to see power wrestled from Wenger's hands that quickly but it's unrealistic. Until I hear more, I'm assuming it's business as usual. Take Sanllehli out of the equation along with all this Wenger leaving /Ancelotti talk and you wouldn't read much into these stories about Coquelin and Theo leaving.
    It’s interesting that you can tell me what I think.

I don’t think we would have looked to sell two squad players in January, Wenger if he sells players at all tends to do it in the summer. I haven’t said for a second that this was done without his consent or behind his back. It’s just Wenger is a lifetime prevaricator. And even if Sanhellhi doesn’t officially take up his post till February it doesn’t mean he wont probably be working with the club closely up to that point anyway.

I know how tiresome and irritating you find it when other people have an opinion you don’t share. But I’m afraid you’re just going to have to accept that I don’t believe these players would have been sold in January if it was just Wenger being completely left to his own devices.

However If you like, I can say I agree with you and I was wrong to believe this. It won’t be at all what I think but it’s getting boring.

I am only speculating that it’s this guys hand in it anyway. I’m not saying it definitely is, what I’m saying is I think there’s more to it than the World Cup. Four years ago you could argue that Wenger might have sold Vermaelen who was hardly playing for the same reason, but he wasn’t sold till the summer of 2014
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 13-01-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    It’s interesting that you can tell me what I think.

I don’t think we would have looked to sell two squad players in January, Wenger if he sells players at all tends to do it in the summer. I haven’t said for a second that this was done without his consent or behind his back. It’s just Wenger is a lifetime prevaricator. And even if Sanhellhi doesn’t officially take up his post till February it doesn’t mean he wont probably be working with the club closely up to that point anyway.

I know how tiresome and irritating you find it when other people have an opinion you don’t share. But I’m afraid you’re just going to have to accept that I don’t believe these players would have been sold in January if it was just Wenger being completely left to his own devices.

However If you like, I can say I agree with you and I was wrong to believe this. It won’t be at all what I think but it’s getting boring.

I am only speculating that it’s this guys hand in it anyway. I’m not saying it definitely is, what I’m saying is I think there’s more to it than the World Cup. Four years ago you could argue that Wenger might have sold Vermaelen who was hardly playing for the same reason, but he wasn’t sold till the summer of 2014
    You're telling me what you think!

Have a good day sir. I can see you're getting all tense and wound up. When did you become so sensitive? Damn!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Spot on

His career will go exactly the same as everyone else's; start brightly then go on a downward trend. He'll regret coming here.
    If he leaves Leicester and goes to far up the food chain, the hype surrounding this guy will die down.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    You're telling me what you think!

Have a good day sir. I can see you're getting all tense and wound up. When did you become so sensitive? Damn!
    No just bored of having to repeat myself

I’m getting far more tense and wound up by game of darts I’m playing (try throwing a myriad number of darts without hitting a treble 20 once)

If you were deliberately trying to wind me up like Vieira I’d find it charming and amusing.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 13-01-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m getting far more tense and wound up by game of darts I’m playing (try throwing a myriad number of darts without hitting a treble 20 once)

If you were deliberately trying to wind me up like Vieira I’d find it charming and amusing.
    Stop being such a basic dimwit then

See I'm not the only one that thinks it go and see someone to help you speak sense

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Stop being such a basic dimwit then

See I'm not the only one that thinks it go and see someone to help you speak sense
    Not your best work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why respond if bored and tired of repeating yourself? You sure you ain't at home watching darts? Either way, have a blast. We can pick it up again once both of us have more information about what's happening. The timing of these transfers is one thing. I remember Wenger caved to letting Lassana Diarra leave in January despite only just buying him and it was a Wold Cup year. Diarra was on Wenger's case for not getting enough game time and he wanted to play in true World Cup so Wenger let him go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herbert

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Why respond if bored and tired of repeating yourself? You sure you ain't at home watching darts? Either way, have a blast. We can pick it up again once both of us have more information about what's happening. The timing of these transfers is one thing. I remember Wenger caved to letting Lassana Diarra leave in January despite only just buying him and it was a Wold Cup year. Diarra was on Wenger's case for not getting enough game time and he wanted to play in true World Cup so Wenger let him go.
    Euro 2008 and I think that was more he didn’t rate Diarra after he bought him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Euro 2008 and I think that was more he didn’t rate Diarra after he bought him
    When Diarra refused to play in a League Cup game, Wenger had him out of the door sharpish.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.