FUCK OFF WENKER!

FUCK OFF WENKER!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    for anyone unfortunate enough to have paid to watch that.
    The decent (and lawful) thing would be to give the money back.

But that rotten yank cunt and his French rent boy will have their decrepit cocks in one hand and calculators in the other working out what this triumph means in terms of all they care about.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spuds beat Real, City beat Napoli, and we draw with some pub outfit. If you thought we hit rock bottom, you were wrong, we have much further to sink under Stan and Arsene. R.I.P Arsenal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured it would be more interesting reading through this thread than watching the match itself.

Thanks guys.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did go so laugh at me if you want, although i only had a £20 ticket thank God.

TBF I thought El-Neny had a good game, also Maitland-Niles and Wilshire up to a point.

Feo was hopeless and gave nothing for Nelson to aim at, although i was still surprised and disappointed at Nelson's waiting until the 55th minute to actually try to go forward and attack instead of just passing backwards all the time - i guess he was scared of conceding an opportunity.

That didn't seem to bother Joe Willock who had a nightmare in CM, giving the ball away in Ramsay-like amounts, and just proves we should have kept his brother and offloaded him instead.

Giraffe had a good first 10 mins then faded.

Debuchy was good enough, Holding was dodgy at times.

two great saves from Macey.

but overall boring and disappointing - one thing's for sure, Wenger won't be be able to get away with this lineup in the later stages if he does want to win it.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I did go so laugh at me if you want, although i only had a £20 ticket thank God.

TBF I thought El-Neny had a good game, also Maitland-Niles and Wilshire up to a point.

Feo was hopeless and gave nothing for Nelson to aim at, although i was still surprised and disappointed at Nelson's waiting until the 55th minute to actually try to go forward and attack instead of just passing backwards all the time - i guess he was scared of conceding an opportunity.

That didn't seem to bother Joe Willock who had a nightmare in CM, giving the ball away in Ramsay-like amounts, and just proves we should have kept his brother and offloaded him instead.

but overall boring and disappointing - one thing's for sure, Wenger won't be be able to get away with this lineup in the later stages if he does want to win it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry you had to see that. But you brought it on yourself tbh.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could have got a blow job for that.

Er, so I've heard.