Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    It’s because I know you’re going to respond like this
    Uh huh sure

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s because I know you’re going to respond like this (or certainly I hope you do)
    As if...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Letters switching accounts to post from the other one

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Letters switching accounts to post from the other one

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dogs

I'm sure Vieira agrees

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Dogs

I'm sure Vieira agrees
    He’s my reason for coming here today. Today is really dragging

Who was he before he changed his username?.

I’m guessing she wore a yellow ribbon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only dog I like is your mum

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    The only dog I like is your mum
    You like my mum?

And I thought I was meant to be the creepy weirdo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    They don't lack desire, at least we can't say that for sure. And Maitland Niles, Nelson, Willock, they were all giving it a go. But they are playing in a sea of chaos. There's no shape to the team. No discernible tactics beyond the most basic push up when they have the ball, go random when we have it. We have players out of position, like Elneny who played some of the game CB and was forced to come out and play midfield the rest of the time because Jack was stuck wide trying to make things happen but had a striker who was back to goal and had to come deep to get a sniff. Giroud's not fast but he's strong when he can be bothered. Why isn't he using that strength to put a bit of pressure on defenders and open up some space. Give the foul away of you have to, but keep putting the pressure on.

So many intricate flicks and tricks when a simple system and a bit of ambition in the play would make it so much easier.

That dick Wenger says it himself. We kept the ball. That's all he cares about. We did fuck all with it, but he dismisses all that with his usual, "lacked bit of penetration", or, "lacked little bit quality in the final third", bullshit which he trots out all the fucking time without doing a damn thing about it. If we lack little bit penetration, then why aren't we adding little bit penetration to our game instead of constantly passing it sideways and backwards at a snail's pace? If we lack little bit quality in the final third, then sign some fucking players who have the quality, you mong!

He watched how we struggled last time he picked a random team in this tournament. So he picks a random team again, we struggle again and he congratulates himself for resting players that apparently can no longer play twice a week. When did that happen? Successful clubs always have to tackle more than a game a week, especially as the season heats up towards the end. If our little darlings are going to be cosseted all through the early and mid season then how are they going to cope when we need them for the crunch games later? They won't, and they don't. That's been a massive problem for years and Le Idiot insists on making it worse. Fuck, he won't even let Lacazette play 90 minutes. What the fuck is all this about? Is his ultimate aim to rest them all for a whole season and never play? Maybe turn us into a bank?

I don't mind seeing 3 or 4 reserve players come in for cup competitions and so-called minor games (not that we have any minor games because we need to take whatever we can get). But randomising the whole fucking team and expecting it to gel, constantly chopping and changing the first eleven, switching players into positions that effectively kills their game, the guy's a fucking tool. He really is. He gives us no chance of achieving a bit of momentum or even a settled team.

And there's no sign of it changing. He's the ultimate Mr Average. Scrape the result against the lower clubs, most of the time because we even fuck that up sometimes, and then see what you can do against supposed rivals. Win some, lose some, on average you come out with enough points to make another 30 mill quid from CL qualification. He avoids winning in order to avoid losing.
    Sums up what I've felt about project youth. Nothing to do with desire, they just didn't have the right tools and weren't given any advise on how to help themselves when faced with tough situation.

Did someone say that Keown was once stopped by Wenger from giving instructions to a player? Something about Wenger wanting the players to learn for themselves?

I think in a lot of cases we have players being led out to the sea to drawn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You like my mum?

And I thought I was meant to be the creepy weirdo
    Nothing creepy about liking your mum

Half of London knows her