Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match reaction - Man City

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real result was 1-1.

Not bad.

We were supposed to get blown away. Didn't happen. The gypos were shown up to be the shite they are, having to pay the officials to get the result. And anyone who even makes a case for those official - SHAME ON YOU!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    FFS. We weren't great but we could have gotten a draw out of that with some better refereeing.

Though it terms of quality of play and intent to win you can't begrudge City winning.

The Lacazette decision still astounds me.

Why do you still support the club if you're not at least prepared to follow/watch/listen to the big games at the very least when you have the opportunity to?
    Ill let you in on a secret. Letters IS Wenger. He just got back from the game and giving a few interviews.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you still support the club if you're not at least prepared to follow/watch/listen to the big games at the very least when you have the opportunity to?
    The funny thing is for years he was warning us all be careful what you wish for and now he's the one not watching the games

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have to justify my level of following the club. Used to have a season ticket, now can't be arsed watching at all.
    Still keep an eye on the scores but quite honestly sick of the state of the club and football in general.
    It's so rarely enjoyable watching Arsenal these days I have better ways of spending my time.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we'll get a fine for our six yellows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With a lineup like that (Coquelin and Xhaka in the team and no Lacazette ) you're looking at a defeat, the way I see it Wenger got what he deserved today, you'd have to live in cloud cuckoo land not to start Lacazette today, nevermind not starting him and taking him off as much as Wenger does, it's beyond a joke.

Expected a defeat so it's not surprised, no excuses there's a reason we're so far behind, we're not good enough, City played in midweek let's not forget and our lot were rested.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    The funny thing is for years he was warning us all be careful what you wish for and now he's the one not watching the games
    True. I like Letters, but if he's not going to suffer along with the rest of us in watching the games then he loses a lot of moral authority to lambast us for "overreacting" and being feverently "anti-Wenger".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Real result was 1-1.

Not bad.

We were supposed to get blown away. Didn't happen. The gypos were shown up to be the shite they are, having to pay the officials to get the result. And anyone who even makes a case for those official - SHAME ON YOU!
    Come on NQ, we could and should have been 4 down at Half Time. They weren’t great and the penalty and third goal were very debatable but they were the better side for long periods of the game. We only threatened for a 10/15 minute period after we went 2 down. We are a level below teams like City and it showed, we are not even a top 4 team anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True. I like Letters, but if he's not going to suffer along with the rest of us in watching the games then he loses a lot of moral authority to lambast us for "overreacting" and being feverently "anti-Wenger".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to add, don't massively care we lost. No disgrace losing up there. The issue is we all pretty much KNEW we'd lose. Long gone are the days when we used to believe we could get results in these sorts of games