User Tag List

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match reaction - Man City

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    I think we'll get a fine for our six yellows.
    tbf, there was a very blatant brush against a shoulder for one of those yellows. Poor gypo trailer trash could have been killed.

Unfortunately he wasn't.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Just to add, don't massively care we lost. No disgrace losing up there. The issue is we all pretty much KNEW we'd lose. Long gone are the days when we used to believe we could get results in these sorts of games
    Honestly though - fuck off Letters.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Come on NQ, we could and should have been 4 down at Half Time. They weren’t great and the penalty and third goal were very debatable but they were the better side for long periods of the game. We only threatened for a 10/15 minute period after we went 2 down. We are a level below teams like City and it showed, we are not even a top 4 team anymore.
    I already said, the gypos are super hyped turds. Not our fault if they have Sterling in their team, is it?

I only care about what happened. And what happened was blatant corruption. Two shit teams who had as much chance to pub a result as each other, and the ref comes in and decides it. End of.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    True. I like Letters, but if he's not going to suffer along with the rest of us in watching the games then he loses a lot of moral authority to lambast us for "overreacting" and being feverently "anti-Wenger".
    When's the last time I did that?
    I'll still respond to some of the nonsense like the thing about our squad being "average". I don't think that is so. But the sort of thing you're talking about I haven't done for ages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to add, don't massively care we lost. No disgrace losing up there. The issue is we all pretty much KNEW we'd lose. Long gone are the days when we used to believe we could get results in these sorts of games
    Well we tried to warn you

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have to justify my level of following the club. Used to have a season ticket, now can't be arsed watching at all.
    Still keep an eye on the scores but quite honestly sick of the state of the club and football in general.
    It's so rarely enjoyable watching Arsenal these days I have better ways of spending my time.
    You're entitled to support the club however you want Letters but if you're not prepared to stick it out with the rest of us then I don't see how you can have a go at NQ or the others for theirs views, when they tough it out and suffer having to watch the shit we sometimes churn out.

It's easy to support the club when the things are going well but much more difficult when times are hard - but that's what separates fans from fairweathers.

I'd say the same thing to Zim who often seems to pop in to check the score and then bitch and moan without knowing how we've actually played.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Honestly though - fuck off Letters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When's the last time I did that?
    I'll still respond to some of the nonsense like the thing about our squad being "average". I don't think that is so. But the sort of thing you're talking about I haven't done for ages.
    Did you watch the game today?

And if you did, if you can't see this squad is average you are literally blind. Why persist with this? Xhaka has been turned into shit by Wenger. The poor bastard can't kick a ball. He's literally worse than me. And be very sure of one thing, I'm shit. But I'm better than Xhaka.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your dulcet, oh so reasonable routine is the VERY LAST THING we need right now.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    It's easy to support the club when the things are going well but much more difficult when times are hard - but that's what separates fans from fairweathers.
    It's not about how good or bad things are, for me it's about how predictable it all is.
    I'm not going to watch Murder on the Orient Express, I've read the book and I know who dunnit.
    What's the point in watching a murder mystery without the mystery?
    This is increasingly feeling the same. And it's rarely enjoyable watching us play.
    And that's without the way football as a sport has gone.

Others have expressed similar levels of ennui, why have a go at me?