User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match reaction - WE BEAT THE SCUM!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even the spuds over on Glory Glory (why did they name it that FFS? What Glory? When?) aren't crying like Sky.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never win the big trophies if you have passengers.

Mesut Ozil.

World Cup winner.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't think of any other club that gets such a post-match hammering after a win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From spurs forum:

I dont care how sloppy, wet and deep sky sports Woolwich blowjobs gets , I maintain that they beat us with two offside goals and created little apart else apart from a couple of chancers on the break that wouldn't have happened without the luxury of a two goal lead

Fucking awesome.
    Had to sit through this shitfest, and paid £6.99 for the privilege of doing so.

And I have to spend the afternoon in the company of a truckload of ten year old girls at my daughter's birthday party.
    The perfect storm, a day when simply things didn't go right and the opposition were very much up for it. A shite day at the office, put it behind us, move on and fuck Mike Dean, Goggle eyed twat and that absolute bastard Xhaka
    Your club is still a wreck with as much character as a store bought cheese pizza you scum pricks.
    fuck cunt shit bollocks wanker arsehole
    *Closes laptop and punches the cat.

Peace out yiddos. See you on the flip side.
    Ozil and Mustafi. Germans should be banned from participating in sport after what those cunts did. Hundred year ban expires in 2045.
    For me, Henry's choice of MOTM Ozil, Lacuntzette and that diving grinning cunt Sanchez deserve to triple their wages in Spain... our lot were shit... they'll be lucky to get a move to Shrewsbury... best stay put and know their place. Though I'll be glad if they stay...

The only plus point is we gave that Paedo 2 years extension on his Gooner cuntract...

Where is the Wenger Out online petition now?
    FUCKING online Gooner Scum cunt fans the lit of them... hope they die of some - as yet undiscovered - online poll disease any time soon!

CUNT FUCKERS!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Any moron who thinks Arsenal fans deriving a little joy from this particular win means that we are all convinced that every problem at the club is now solved is a serious fuckwit. There's enough justified bitching, crying and utter despair for everyone to revel in for most of the season. Pointing out the obvious doesn't make you unique and sage, it shows you to be a miserable person lacking any mental nuance.
    Who said that?

I don't remember anyone saying that all, what I do remember is people saying that some will see this as a turning point, pressure will be much lower and the anti-Wenger sentiment will be reduced, anyone who doesn't see that would have to be thick, it's been seen numerous times before.

The positive sentiment from this game will carry on, just like it did after a few nothing wins and a draw against Chelsea (up until we lost again).

This is the usual one off win we pull off when Wenger is under pressure (we do it often enough), of course that's typical of many Arsenal fans over the years, overhyping things and thinking the tide has turned, they never seem to learn (just like the manager) that's why nothing ever changes.

In isolation as a one off football match, great result, good performance, it won't be seen that way at all though by many however, there lies the problem.
    Last edited by Özim; 18-11-2017 at 03:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is art:

For me, Henry's choice of MOTM Ozil, Lacuntzette and that diving grinning cunt Sanchez deserve to triple their wages in Spain... our lot were shit... they'll be lucky to get a move to Shrewsbury... best stay put and know their place. Though I'll be glad if they stay...

The only plus point is we gave that Paedo 2 years extension on his Gooner cuntract...

Where is the Wenger Out online petition now?
    FUCKING online Gooner Scum cunt fans the lit of them... hope they die of some - as yet undiscovered - online poll disease any time soon!

CUNT FUCKERS!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ramsey and xhaka were excellent in the middle today. First to the challenges and xhaka in particular broke up play well. They played in sync and bossed the middle of the park.

Koscielny and mustafi didn't put a foot wrong. Handled Kane really well and had him in their pocket all game. They were commanding and decisive.

Us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tottenham Hotspur, you’ll always be shit.

Solid performance, first half was really good and the second half we saw the game out with ease. Well done boys, needed that win big time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spurs have won only four of their past 86 games away to Arsenal. Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Souness is an idiot.
    You’ve won Goonersweb 2017 award for most obvious statement