User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Match reaction - cologne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Bad people continue to do bad things if nobody complains.
    Well, the complaints have been going on and on and nothing has ever changed about those players who cannot compete .
    We bought players with limited abilities and we want them to perform like Messi . That aient gonna happen .
    DO NOT POSTPONE TODAY'S DUTY FOR TOMORROW .IT MAY BE TOO LATE .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    If this is supposed to be a confidence builder, it's not working. It doesn't sound like we have a single player from that squad that's ready for a first team appearance. The results have gotten worse, not better. Wenger may need to rethink this one. No point in tanking the confidence of our fringe players whilst also suffering a humiliating exit from the competition.
    I don’t think we suffered any humiliating exit from the competition after qualifying topping our group. The performance could be a blessing in disguise in a sense that it gives a clear idea to the manager about his fringe players.
    He has many things to consider before integrating any of them to his first team . He can even plan in advance whom to release in a near future and which position to strengthen.
    On the brighter note we can still enjoy our qualification and forget the game which was a one-off for us in this competition so far . What would have happened if we played our first team and crashed like Everton ?
    DO NOT POSTPONE TODAY'S DUTY FOR TOMORROW .IT MAY BE TOO LATE .

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Giroud, Welbeck, Wilshere, Elneny, Mertesacker, Debuchy and Ospina

These are all internationals, senior players who have had vast experience of top flight football

Whatever way you want to argue it, them losing to a side that is bottom of the bundesliga is totally and completely unacceptable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Giroud, Welbeck, Wilshere, Elneny, Mertesacker, Debuchy and Ospina

These are all internationals, senior players who have had vast experience of top flight football

Whatever way you want to argue it, them losing to a side that is bottom of the bundesliga is totally and completely unacceptable
    What has happened to you recently? You're talking complete sense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually thought Maitland Niles was good....though maybe that's because he actually showed a modicum of aggressiveness where he usually looks comatose or like he is frolicking in the good old English flower meadows in a period drama.

Nelson looked handy when he came on too, but I was left again (as I often do) wondering why professional football produces so few genuinely two footed players despite signing them barely out of nappies. I thought he should have taken his shot late on with his left but I don't want to be too critical. He'd just watched a team of internationals and players in front of him go behind against a dreadful German team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I don’t think we suffered any humiliating exit from the competition after qualifying topping our group. The performance could be a blessing in disguise in a sense that it gives a clear idea to the manager about his fringe players.
    He has many things to consider before integrating any of them to his first team . He can even plan in advance whom to release in a near future and which position to strengthen.
    On the brighter note we can still enjoy our qualification and forget the game which was a one-off for us in this competition so far . What would have happened if we played our first team and crashed like Everton ?
    The point is we won't be in the competition for much longer if we keep churning out poor performances. It's not a one off performance either. We've played poorly in the competition and the results have just gotten. From scraping a one nil victory, to a 0-0 draw and now a loss to a team at the bottom of the German league.

There is no blessing in disguise here. It doesn't weed out the weak fringe players for Wenger not to use them. There will come a time in the season where we'll be forced to use some of them. It just exposes our weak squad and also costs us a trophy and CL spot which is something we shouldn't be toying with.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    I always talk sense but your degenerate venereal disease addled brain unable to process it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha
    Awful Letters.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    He decided to stop letting me use his account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That explains it. You've taken over Alpha's account now.