Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Match reaction - cologne

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger and his continued fetish of playing players out of position. Some of the younger guys who have come through the ranks look like they have the potential to be pretty decent players but why oh why is Wenger playing them all out of position?

The sad thing is the likes of Maitland Niles and Willock are getting blocked from playing in their favoured positions because we have Elneny and Coquelin who can play there.
    Last edited by selassie; 24-11-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t really see the point of any complaints . Yes the game was crap . Yes the players didn’t play well .
    But we qualified and won the group. Wenger uses this kind of games to give playing time to some of his fringe players to build up their confidence again so that they can be ready every time they come up as subs .
    The penalty was a totally joke . I wonder how they put such a ref in a Europa game. The fair result should have been 0-0 . And that because Arsenal players were scared of shooting and wanted to walk with the ball into the net . Also Giroud had many chances to seal the game but he was on crack.
    DO NOT POSTPONE TODAY'S DUTY FOR TOMORROW .IT MAY BE TOO LATE .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I don’t really see the point of any complaints . Yes the game was crap . Yes the players didn’t play well .
    But we qualified and won the group. Wenger uses this kind of games to give playing time to some of his fringe players to build up their confidence again so that they can be ready every time they come up as subs .
    The penalty was a totally joke . I wonder how they put such a ref in a Europa game. The fair result should have been 0-0 . And that because Arsenal players were scared of shooting and wanted to walk with the ball into the net . Also Giroud had many chances to seal the game but he was on crack.
    Bad people continue to do bad things if nobody complains.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Expected goals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So many excuses at this club, no wonder they get away with so much and will continue to do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Well, the complaints have been going on and on and nothing has ever changed about those players who cannot compete .
    We bought players with limited abilities and we want them to perform like Messi . That aient gonna happen .
    DO NOT POSTPONE TODAY'S DUTY FOR TOMORROW .IT MAY BE TOO LATE .

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Giroud, Welbeck, Wilshere, Elneny, Mertesacker, Debuchy and Ospina

These are all internationals, senior players who have had vast experience of top flight football

Whatever way you want to argue it, them losing to a side that is bottom of the bundesliga is totally and completely unacceptable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Giroud, Welbeck, Wilshere, Elneny, Mertesacker, Debuchy and Ospina

These are all internationals, senior players who have had vast experience of top flight football

Whatever way you want to argue it, them losing to a side that is bottom of the bundesliga is totally and completely unacceptable
    What has happened to you recently? You're talking complete sense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually thought Maitland Niles was good....though maybe that's because he actually showed a modicum of aggressiveness where he usually looks comatose or like he is frolicking in the good old English flower meadows in a period drama.

Nelson looked handy when he came on too, but I was left again (as I often do) wondering why professional football produces so few genuinely two footed players despite signing them barely out of nappies. I thought he should have taken his shot late on with his left but I don't want to be too critical. He'd just watched a team of internationals and players in front of him go behind against a dreadful German team.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    What has happened to you recently? You're talking complete sense
    I always talk sense but your degenerate venereal disease addled brain unable to process it